Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Forget Mars and the Olympics, THIS Amazing Thing Is Happening

Posted by on Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM

A baby kangroo named Anzac and a baby wombat named Peggy are BFFs and the photos are so cute that they make my heart EXPLODE.

Unfond as I am of you Slog posters apparently checking the Daily Mail all the time, those photos are, in fact, squeeful. Thank you!
Posted by gloomy gus on August 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM · Report this
wisepunk 2
dammit, I am trying to work here.
Posted by wisepunk on August 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 3
Whoops, I'm dead.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on August 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 4
Trivia:

ANZAC was the acronym for the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps during WWI.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on August 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM · Report this
Cephalodude 5
The kangaroo's baby-proportions are particularly adorable. It's head looks too big for its body, and that makes it even cuter.
Posted by Cephalodude on August 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Report this
Seriously, my heart can barely take it.
Posted by MLM on August 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM · Report this
Cracker Jack 7
OW! My cute muscle got seriously overworked, there.
Posted by Cracker Jack on August 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM · Report this
Will in Seattle 8
@4 is correct and @8 wins the I Am Spam And SLOG Has Not Cancelled Me Yet win of the day.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on August 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM · Report this
knobtheunicorn 9
@8 HA! Finally took stock of ourselves, did we?
Posted by knobtheunicorn on August 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
Schmapdi 10
Sorry - but that baby wombat is too hairless to be cute, he just looks like a ball-sack. A ball-sack with a rat's head.

The baby kangaroo however is adorable.

Posted by Schmapdi on August 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 11
@9- Priceless, truly priceless!
Posted by Dr_Awesome on August 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
emma's bee 12
Thanks, Megan! Made my day.
Posted by emma's bee on August 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM · Report this
Beetlecat 13
@8 admitting the problem is the first step.
Posted by Beetlecat on August 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM · Report this
rob! 14
I luv aminals.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on August 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this