and Drunks

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lunchtime Quickie: Well, Lookit THIS Anti-Gay Marriage Protest

Posted by on Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Just wow, dude.

yelahneb 1
Well *that* guy is obviously flaming
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on August 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM · Report this
Quick! Get in the car!

Har Har.
Posted by jnonymous on August 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
Wow, that was impressive. Now I kind of want to see if cheerios are normally that flammable. I'm guessing that was the same kind of combustion from fine dust that happens in silo explosions or when you blow flower over a bunsen burner. Didn't know a box of Cheerios would do that!
Posted by doceb on August 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
@3 - It's the kind of combustion that happens when you anger God, and he's finally had enough of your blathering.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on August 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM · Report this
seatackled 5
Did they commit a crime?
Posted by seatackled on August 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM · Report this
Delishuss 6
Well clearly the anti-gay haters have found their spokesperson; he's the smartest man among them.
Posted by Delishuss on August 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
SPG 7
Was the pink shirt the only shirt in his closet?
Posted by SPG on August 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
COMTE 8
Aw, and he came so close to winning a Darwin...
Posted by COMTE on August 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 9
See, this sort of thing is why I always deny being a Minnesota native.
Posted by Fred Casely on August 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 10
@5, well, stupidity isn't a crime, but I'm pretty sure that arson is, even in Minnesota.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on August 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM · Report this
Doesn't it even make it stupider when you still post the video of your failure?
Posted by kmq1 on August 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM · Report this
Arrrgh! Posting about stupidity while committing serious grammatical errors... major fail. I got to stop posting from my phone.
Posted by kmq1 on August 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this
lukeiscool 13
Unless he stole that box, I doubt General Mills could give a shit less what someone does with their product after they've purchased it.
Posted by lukeiscool on August 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM · Report this
Cheerios soaked in lighter fluid: breakfast of ho-mo-sexual champions.
Posted by pox on August 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 15
@ 7, no, that's not the only thing in the closet.
Posted by Matt from Denver on August 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM · Report this
Can't play the video anymore, per request made to YouTube. I guess I'll have to look it up there.
Posted by floater on August 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM · Report this
When it comes to social impact, I think the act of protest has reached a new low.

But why post it on YouTube? Why?
Posted by floater on August 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM · Report this
Oh mercy!! :D
Posted by bobbelieu on August 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM · Report this
venomlash 19
I was a bit disappointed that he didn't set himself on fire. I'm a bad person I think.
Posted by venomlash on August 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM · Report this
did your gaydar go off? mine sure did
Posted by olive oyl on August 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this
Merlin D. Bear 21
Last I heard, wasn't arson still a crime?
However somehow I don't think it's going to take CSI long to crack this case.
Posted by Merlin D. Bear on August 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM · Report this