Thursday, July 19, 2012

Block Party Bingo!

Posted by on Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Capitol Hill Block Party starts tomorrow!

grabbag-570.jpg

reverend dr dj riz 1
chicks are poultry
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on July 19, 2012 at 11:09 AM · Report this
That is not a regulation size bingo card.
Posted by Chester Copperpot on July 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM · Report this
Zebes 3
Are "hipsters with annoying kids" a gimme? Do we get to just automatically check that one off?
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on July 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM · Report this
looks like a tic-tac-toe board if I ever saw one
Posted by freshnycman on July 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM · Report this
I'm going to have to dress carefully, being "of a certain age" and all.

Riz, I loved that video Shep took of you that went up the other day on Vimeo. "Seattle ridicules itself over and over and over again, and you've got to love people that laugh at themselves. It's like, 'what is this shit?' Seattle will call itself on its own bullshit faster than any place I've ever been." http://vimeo.com/44965820
Posted by gloomy gus on July 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 6
you complete me , gus
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on July 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM · Report this
Max Solomon 7
i think the dudes IN hot chip are 45.
Posted by Max Solomon on July 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM · Report this
riz, you had me at "Humpday should have ended with them fucking."
Posted by gloomy gus on July 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
evilvolus 9
I think the center column will be the easy Bingo!
Posted by evilvolus on July 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 10
Hipsters are utterly charming, of course, as long as no kids.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on July 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM · Report this
biffp 11
People who leaving for Chop Suey b/c their Sunday night lineup is better than CHBP's. Menzingers rule.

Also, borrowed from a Lineout thread, "white people complaining about the lack of diversity."
Posted by biffp on July 19, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
I also I think, That is not a regulation size bingo card.

Bingo Sites
Posted by sandradiaz on July 21, 2012 at 5:18 AM · Report this
I also I think, That is not a regulation size bingo card.

Bingo Sites
Posted by sandradiaz on July 21, 2012 at 5:20 AM · Report this
Very funny article. Haha Loved it from Bingo Argentina. Cheers!
Posted by bingo_argentina http://bingoargentina.blogspot.com/p/playbonds.html on December 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM · Report this