and Drunks

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Frank Ocean's Latest Tweet

Posted by on Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I assume it's not fake Frank Ocean, but it kind of doesn't matter.

If you're are still hating, I'd like to reminds you that I COULD STILL STEAL YOUR GIRL IF I WANTED TO.

Cato the Younger Younger 1
"If you're are" man get yourself to a grammer school NOW
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on July 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Report this
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on July 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM · Report this
#1 "...you're are..." is a failure of editing. Not a failure of grammar. A failure of editing like, say, "grammer."
Posted by we all make mistakes sometimes on July 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 4
This guy's a dead man walking. Just wait and see.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on July 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 5
@4..
care to explain wyhy ?.. or are you just being as ass just c'uz ?
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on July 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM · Report this
@1 "grammer"
Posted by you fail on July 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM · Report this
It's a pity Frank Ocean felt the need to play his hetero card in order to defend his homo side, and then do it in kind of a high schoolish way. He'd look a lot better if he rose above all that and simply ignored the haters.
Posted by tniel on July 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
blip 8
@5 My guess would be the latter, unless 5280 has his finger on the pulse of alt-R&B and knows something the rest of us don't. "Channel Orange" was already one of the most hyped albums of the year, even before all the coming out buzz.
Posted by blip on July 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM · Report this
It's not so much a hetero card as a "I'm hotter than you, got more game, and/or your girlfriend's a skank" card. But whatev. Boisterous rappers be boisterous. Doesn't make any sense to read into this.
Posted by tired and true on July 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM · Report this
Yeah that's a fake twitter account. This is his actual twitter: https://twitter.com/frank_ocean/
Posted by vega on July 10, 2012 at 5:40 PM · Report this
TLjr 11
I don't know thing one about his music, but I like his attitude.
Posted by TLjr on July 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM · Report this
@Cato the Younger Younger: I'm sure you know that "grammer" is actually spelled grammar. Also, have you ever seen or heard of an actual operating grammar school?
Posted by goodcyning on July 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM · Report this