Friday, July 6, 2012

Re: Brad Pitt's Mother: Not an Obama Fan

Posted by on Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 8:17 AM

How was it possible for me (being who I am and all of that) to read about Pitt and his fanatical mother and not think about this fanatical father and his famous son? There exists no power in the world that could have prevented me (being who I and all of that) from making this troubling association. That said, here is Pitt having some sexual healing on the big screen...

angelina's right-wing dad jon voight should run off & marry brad pitt's right-wing mom
Posted by glen keenan on July 6, 2012 at 8:32 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 2
Well, there isn't that much they have in common Marvin Gay Sr. didn't kill his son over religion. So you're saying that logic wasn't strong enough to keep you from making that association.
Posted by Matt from Denver on July 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM · Report this
Like anybody would care what this woman thinks about anything if it weren't for her famous son.
Posted by tniel on July 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM · Report this
I obviously don't know enough about you to know why you'd make this association. I may find Mrs. Pitt's religious/political views to be bigoted and morally wrong, but she's probably a dent enough lady. There's a GIGANTIC leap from "evangelical Christian" to "homicidal maniac." There are plenty of fanatic Christians who have never committed murder. Are you just desperate for material today?

OR were you just looking for an excuse to post a clip of a Brad Pitt sex scene? Because I'm always OK with that. I don't think it needs explanation or crazy out-of-context associations. Just post it.
Posted by J from Oregon on July 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM · Report this
I used to be gay, but over 6 years ago Jesus set me FREE! That's the name of my husband's video on you tube. We have been married for over 18 months and now I am pregnant with our first child! GOD CAN DO ANYTHING! My husband is no longer a slave to the sin of homosexuality, HALLELUJAH! Lord save President Obama! Xgay Greg's Wife, Dede Haislip
Posted by xgaygreg on July 9, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this