Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Calling All the Basic Bitches

Posted by on Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Nugget 1
kid can surely pull an outfit together!
Posted by Nugget http://hillebrity.com on June 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 2
It makes my knees hurt just to watch that.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on June 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM · Report this
Cracker Jack 3
10 PRINT "Do not be a hater!"
20 GOTO 10
Posted by Cracker Jack on June 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM · Report this
Just one question for Dan: Where. The. Fuck. Do you find this shit?
Posted by FormerSeattelite on June 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM · Report this
People send me things, FS.
Posted by Dan Savage on June 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM · Report this
long-time reader 6
What the shit is this I can't even...
Posted by long-time reader on June 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM · Report this
debug 7
Had to urban dictionary "basic bitches". Not sure why he thinks they're amazing but I'm not going to argue with a chartreuse crazy leg.
Posted by debug on June 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM · Report this
Helix 8
wat O_O
Posted by Helix on June 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM · Report this
knobtheunicorn 9
Did he just activate the Gay Legion of Doom or something? Or have I unwittingly just been coded to serve some sorta Manchrian Candidate style nefarious purpose to be realised at a clandestine future time yet to be announced?
Posted by knobtheunicorn on June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM · Report this
knobtheunicorn 10
Wait! am I gay now?! hold on a moment.. let me open up a previous webpage...aaaaand nope still straight. Boobies!!!
Posted by knobtheunicorn on June 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM · Report this
@7: I think he's claiming that the basic bitches are "basic," not "amazing." But I may have been dazzled by the chartreuse crazy leg.
Posted by jeccat on June 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
Wha...what just happened...
Posted by M. Wells on June 26, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Please follow this kid at http://www.youtube.com/user/lohanthony - send the kid some support
Posted by scottm626 on June 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM · Report this
RidingTheLightning 14
I'm not sure what on Earth just happened, but I think I'm glad it did.
Posted by RidingTheLightning on June 27, 2012 at 5:20 AM · Report this
I think I've watched this a dozen times now. It's so... I don't know, compelling? Mesmerizing? Whatever it is, I just keep watching it. That kid is amazing.
Posted by Sexlessfather http://www.sexlessfather.wordpress.com on June 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM · Report this
Best 9 seconds of my day!
Posted by G-man on June 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Report this
I cannot stop watching! There are several instances in life when this little clip would just sum it all up! Saw this on Dlisted, love it!
Posted by Tinycandle on July 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM · Report this