Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lunchtime Quickie: Killer Clown For Hire!

Posted by on Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Hey, did you know you can pay Dominic Deville, a Swiss actor, to help your child lose his or her mind in honor of their next birthday? It's true!

Just reading this book changed my child-brain forever.

Vince 1
John Wayne Gacy's self portrait did it for me. After that clowns are freaky.
Posted by Vince on May 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM · Report this
wisepunk 2
They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!
Posted by wisepunk on May 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 3
I'd imagine that book would scare the hell out of a kid. For better or for worse, I was no kid when it was written.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on May 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
wisepunk 4
Oh-if you need to get the image of pennywise out of your head, just remember that is Tim Curry under all the make-up. Picture him in full Frankenfurter gear and then sleep tight.
Posted by wisepunk on May 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Kinison 5
Another catchy tune,

About Rupert Murdoch not being fit to lead Fox Corp.
Posted by Kinison http://www.holgatehawks.com on May 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this
well_now 6
It probably costs a lot more to get Tim Curry to be a clown at your child's birthday party.
Posted by well_now on May 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM · Report this
I remember reading this book and then being afraid to take a shower in middle school. Maybe that is why I couldn't make any friends.

This movie looks sort of weak though.
Posted by jnonymous on May 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM · Report this
This book scared the hell out of me for years.
Posted by Amanda on May 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM · Report this
Animal 9
My parents, though wonderful people, were definitely a bit lax when it came to what my sisters and I could watch on tv. This ran as a mini-series in Canada and it fucked up an entire generation. Later, I read the book and that only made it worse.
Posted by Animal on May 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM · Report this