and Drunks

Some Poor Graphic Designer and/or Art Director Just Lost Their Job

Posted by on Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM

All because of this.

h/t: Fnarf!

Posted by Keister Button on May 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM · Report this
Keister Button 2
Bah on me for thinking that was a jpg or img to link to.
Enter Miss Southampton
Posted by Keister Button on May 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM · Report this
rob! 3
Charles: "I don't see anything wrong."
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on May 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM · Report this
SPG 4
It actually took me a minute to realize what it was supposed to say. ...been a long day here.
Posted by SPG on May 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM · Report this
angelguts 5
Repost.
Posted by angelguts on May 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM · Report this
Fnarf 6
@5, where?
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on May 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 7

FLOATER!
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on May 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
Zebes 8
What a coincidence, I got SHIT X8HCSELF tattooed on my chest back during my rambunctious youth.
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on May 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
Irena 9
I almost did shit myself when I saw the length of her arm. The alien supermodels have landed, and they're here to strangle us to death if we don't starve ourselves in dumb adulation of them first.
Posted by Irena on May 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM · Report this
I'm sure I'm a little behind the curve when I bring this up but Photoshop has gotten out of hand. Making girls skinny...OK I get it but what is with the crazy long arm?

I suppose If you don't see the SHIT then you're not going to catch freakish proportions either.
Posted by jnonymous on May 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM · Report this
keshmeshi 11
@10,

That photoshop mistake wasn't the logical conclusion of making models freakishly skinny. More likely there was something "wrong" with the original picture: the model was holding her arm in some way the client didn't like, she was holding something in her hand, whatever, so they edited the photo. Badly.
Posted by keshmeshi on May 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
It's not about her arm, people. It's about SHIT YOURSELF!
Posted by uspinmeround on May 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM · Report this
emor 13
@6

I saw it on Jezebel last night. I don't really give a shit about "the internet is a race" thing, but you know. It happens.
Posted by emor on May 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM · Report this