Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Warren Leads Brown

Posted by on Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM

In case you missed this...

Harvard Law Professor Elizabeth Warren has a slim lead over Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) in a new survey from the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, 46 percent to 41 percent. A string of recent polls had shown Brown pulling ahead; this race will almost certainly stay very close until November.
Yes, I too want Warren to run for the highest office in 2016.

I, personally, wish the Communist Party would run a candidate.
Posted by Central Scrutinizer on March 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM · Report this
Warren seems good now. But Washington seems to corrupt a lot of apparently wonderful human beings, so I'm in wait and see mode.
Posted by Ancient Sumerian on March 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM · Report this
She is a little long in the tooth for the presidency. Governors play well and the dems can go deep on that bench and a little younger: O'Malley from MD, Patrick from Mass, and Cuomo from NY.
Posted by neo-realist on March 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 4

Sounds like there would be a lot of revamping in the Warren administration.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on March 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM · Report this
Elizabeth Warren as the Prez, Neal Barofsky as the Treasury Secretary and Phil Angelides as the Attorney General, I am fully down with that.
Posted by sgt_doom on March 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM · Report this
Fnarf 6
She won't be a candidate. As @3 points out, she's too old, and too Massachusetts Democrat. Hey, don't look at me, I voted for Paul Tsongas once upon a time, but she's not going to fly, and she's not going to want to.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on March 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM · Report this
Keister Button 7
I'd rather see an eight-point advantage for Dr. Warren from a right-leaning poll survey.
Posted by Keister Button on March 27, 2012 at 11:17 AM · Report this
lark 8
Charles,
I quibble with the poll bias. And, she hasn't even been elected let alone served as a US Senator yet to even consider her for Pres. So no, I don't buy the result or agree with the endorsement. Brown is a moderate Republican and the incumbent of course. I like him.
Posted by lark on March 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM · Report this