Everybody's favorite Chinese-and-karaoke dive bar the Rickshaw in Greenwood had a fire on Saturday night.
In a total failure of euphemism, investigators apparently said "a grease fire erupted in the kitchen." Sixty happy karaoke-singers were on site at the time, but everyone got out unscathed.
The Rickshaw apparently makes 31 different kinds of omelets in addition to its Chinese menu (hence all the grease?).
More Stranger Giveaways, Contests, and Promos »
Want great deals and a chance to win tickets to the best shows in Seattle? Join The Stranger Presents email list!
All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC
1535 11th Ave (Third Floor), Seattle, WA 98122
Contact Info |