Thursday, February 9, 2012

Death Star Canteen

Posted by on Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM

For your afternoon distraction, Eddie Izzard (heart!) riffing on Darth Vader's trip to the Death Star canteen—animated in Legos!

"Did you dry these in a rain forest? Why, with the power of the Death Star, do we not have a tray that is fucking dry?!"

I love Izzard!!
Posted by subwlf on February 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM · Report this
My military slang is a bit off...i was expecting darth at a urinal in the loo.
Posted by fARTing on February 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM · Report this
Oh oh oh. I so needed that. Thank you. And really, we should kill people for the wet trays.
Posted by Alice Dreger http://www.alicedreger.com on February 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM · Report this
laterite 4
"Canteen"?!?

Erm, excuse me...

*pushes glasses up nose*

I think you mean, *snort* "cantina".
Posted by laterite on February 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM · Report this
I wish i could kill with the tray!
Posted by bsweek on February 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM · Report this
Chefgirl 6
For more Eddie and Legos with a side of Harry Shearer, you can check out a YouTube channel I've put up!
Posted by Chefgirl on February 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM · Report this
Malcolm in Sydney 7
"Do you know who this is?

That's Geoff Vader."
Posted by Malcolm in Sydney on February 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM · Report this
bugwitch 8
Eddie turned 50 on the 7th. Happy Birthday Mr. Izzard!

Now where is that cake I ordered...???
Posted by bugwitch on February 9, 2012 at 3:58 PM · Report this
LEE. 9
@8

Sorry there was only three pieces. They didn't expect there to be such a rush.
Posted by LEE. on February 9, 2012 at 4:08 PM · Report this
lego animation? please post a youtube of a nerf gun fight next
Posted by peskypoop on February 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM · Report this