Friday, February 3, 2012

Even Rush Limbaugh...

Posted by on Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM

...isn't buying Pastor Ken Hutcherson's victimy victimhood routine about the four Republicans who voted for same-sex marriage. Laurel Ramseyer at Pam's House Blen has the radio transcript.

How much of his flock's money has he wasted fighting this over the years?
Posted by Carkeek on February 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Fnarf 2
He called him "bro". That's priceless. What a knob.

The man is simply not capable of speaking English: "and that is just ridiculous of what's going on". Traumatic Brain Encephalopathy, anyone?

I do, however, really really really want him to run for President. In 2013.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on February 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 3
Dear gawd, seriously. "Bro" ? "We're fighting for our life up here" ?

Who exactly, is killing whom? Does every gay marriage now require that the gay couple assassinate a straight couple?

You know, just being asked to run for president is no qualification for anything. One of my cow-orkers was all worked up over the Occupy movement, and wondering what the heck those scruffy kids were all about. I patiently explained, in small words, about income inequality, tax rates, and corporate profits. The cow-orker then suggested I run for president, since I knew so much.

I am, of course, a moron (as anyone reading Slog can easily tell). So tell me again, Pastor Hutch, why being asked ten times to run for president qualifies you for anything?
Posted by Dr_Awesome on February 3, 2012 at 2:08 PM · Report this
Joe Szilagyi 4
We've now moved forward to having anti-heterosexual gay death squads? Is this like if the A-Team replaced BA with a bear, Face with a fabulous guy, and so on, but instead of helping the helpless they rode around Broadway in a sick van shooting straight couples?
Posted by Joe Szilagyi http://www.zombo.com on February 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 5
Damn. I really, really want to get married. But I'm not sure if I can do it if I'm required to kill a random straight person first. Who added that to the gay agenda when I wasn't looking?
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
merry 6
BLOOD LIBEL

Oh Hutch, Hutch, Hutch....
Posted by merry on February 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this