Sunday, January 1, 2012

He said it, not me

Posted by on Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Rick Santorum:

“This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve been in tough races,” said the former Pennsylvania senator. “I’ve had the national media crawling up anywhere they could crawl . . . . It’s not going to be fun.”

Nope, Santorum never is fun, though santorum may be the by-product of fun.

But once again, Rick is uninformed:

Referring to his years in Congress, Santorum said his track record is “not perfect, and I’m sure you’ll hear from my friends about my warts. We all have them.”

No, only 80% of sexually active adults have HPV (the cause of . . . one sort of warts) and most people are asymptomatic. Why mix santorum and warts? Ask him, not me.

He also said something we can all surely agree with:

“I may have held my nose” because there were “bad things” in spending measures . . . .

Well, it takes a measure of spending to create santorum (or so I hear) but holding one's nose is just impolite.

disintegrator 1
Y'all are taking this shit too far...

Heh heh.

Okay, it is really easy.
Posted by disintegrator on January 1, 2012 at 5:31 PM · Report this
michael strangeways 3
Why is Santorum quoting from "Mommie Dearest"?
Posted by michael strangeways http://www.seattlegayscene.com/ on January 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM · Report this
Juvenile and stupid post.
Posted by Mason on January 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM · Report this
After a certain point, you start to wonder if Santorum is in on the joke.
Posted by Pope Buck I on January 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM · Report this
HPV is actually the cause of all warts that people get-- sexually transmitted and otherwise.
Posted by family doc on January 1, 2012 at 9:02 PM · Report this
very bad homo 7
Does Santorum know he is the butt of everyone's jokes?
Posted by very bad homo on January 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM · Report this
TVDinner 8
@4: Which is precisely why we all read Slog. Why are you here?
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 1, 2012 at 10:24 PM · Report this
The Slate headline writers are having a lot of fun with Santorum. Things like "Santorum Surges" and "Santorum Surge Watch" and "Santorum's Last Stand: Days before the Iowa caucus, the senator shoots from the back of the pack."
Posted by MarBeth on January 2, 2012 at 7:18 AM · Report this