Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today Is the Last Full Day of Voting

Posted by on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM

My lead is impressive but I'm not taking anything for granted: VOTE FOR ME! Much thanks to MisterMix at Balloon Juice and TBogg at FireDogLake for their support!

emma's bee 1
Divisive, bitter, intemperate...what's not to love?
Posted by emma's bee on December 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 2
Well I voted, and then cleared my cookies on my browser and voted for everyone, one time! Because everyone should be a winner!!

And Dan, it's called sharing.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM · Report this
@1, your handle reminds me of another good adjective to add to your list, one of my favorite words: waspish.
Posted by gloomy gus on December 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM · Report this
despicable me 4
Oh Dano, how I love an underdog. But. But I voted for you anyway cause it's for you, and you really deserve it and it's for you and I wouldn't have even known about it if you hadn't gone and told us. And you're right, you can't ever take it for granted until your name is on the trophy. You are going to get a trophy, right?
Posted by despicable me on December 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM · Report this
I know I said I wasn't going to participate in Sully's insult-fest, but I reconsidered. Dan, if you want this, fine. I voted for you with both of my browsers. Oh, and fuck Sully.
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on December 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM · Report this
I vote six times for you.
Posted by Jersey on December 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM · Report this
gttim 7
If I can't vote for TBogg this year, then Dan gets my vote! Wait, I didn't vote for TBogg last year either....
Posted by gttim on December 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM · Report this
That's quite a group there but I voted for you, kid. You can take it to the (small community) bank!
Posted by parisimo on December 28, 2011 at 5:17 PM · Report this
jackdee 9
You may have already won...
Posted by jackdee on December 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM · Report this
Winning to win is not the point, Dan. Simon Winchester has you beat by light years and you know it. God help you if you ever get that nutty.
Posted by Ray_Harwick on December 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM · Report this
It is shameful for Andrew Sullivan to give an "award" in the name of Michael Moore. While Sullivan was cheerleading the Iraq war, Michael Moore got it right in Fahrenheit 911. When Sullivan heaped praise on the American health care system, Michael Moore got it right in Sicko. Sullivan later changed his mind on both subjects, taking positions indistinguishable from Moore's. But instead of honestly acknowledging that Moore was right and he was wrong, Andrew continues to give out this ludicrous "award".

Many thanks to Dan for subverting it, like TBogg did last year.
Posted by Mark_SS on December 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM · Report this