Monday, December 26, 2011

Watch This Video If You Want to Cling on to Your Holiday Cheer (Unless You Are a Republican, or You Hate Babies)

Posted by on Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM

President Obama is earning quite a reputation as a baby whisperer, but a warning to babies everywhere: Don't stick your fingers in the president's mouth, or he might try to eat them!

COMTE 1
NEXT ON FOX NEWS: IS PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BABY-EATING ADDICTION GETTING OUT OF HAND?...
Posted by COMTE on December 26, 2011 at 11:42 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 2
Obama likes white people...lightly salted with a splash of Worcestershire.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on December 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM · Report this
picaroon 3
Where was the secret service? They should have gang tackled that baby. It is their job to take a baby's hand to the mouth for the POTUS.
Posted by picaroon on December 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM · Report this
lark 4
Goldy,
I'm a Republican and I like babies. It's a very sweet video. But, alas, I had to endure a commercial before it. THAT, I didn't appreciate.
Posted by lark on December 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM · Report this
Asparagus! 5
BABY EATING Kenyan Socialist!
Posted by Asparagus! on December 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM · Report this
Knat 6
What, Christians are eating babies now too? Dammit, I'm tired of them co-opting all the popular secular trends for their own purposes!
Posted by Knat on December 26, 2011 at 3:13 PM · Report this
I've seen "24" - I know a brilliant midget assassin when I see one! That "baby" just planted flesh-eating virus onto the POTUS's tongue!
Posted by Pope Buck I on December 26, 2011 at 8:10 PM · Report this
Chris in Vancouver WA 8
If I was a baby, I'd be fascinated by Obama's mouth, too. It's huge! And what does he have, like, 54 teeth?
Posted by Chris in Vancouver WA on December 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM · Report this