Friday, December 23, 2011

We've Been Served

Posted by on Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Are people still saying that? So-and-so has been served? Whether they kids are still saying it or not, we've been served just the same:

wevebeenserved.jpg

I'm not sure who would win in a fair fight (I'd put odds on Matisse), but I'm pretty sure I'd let Matisse win. She has more boyfriends than I do, and I've seen what they're capable of.

seatackled 1
Would Dan still be sportin' his 'stache?
Posted by seatackled on December 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM · Report this
rob! 2
Is that a mid-November postmark? Your desk must look like Mudede's.

Also: Christmas cookie or garlic bread?
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on December 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 3
i saw dan last night when i was getting off the #10 bus in front of QFC on 15th East. we wished each a merry christmas, and no, the mustache is gone-zo.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on December 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM · Report this
Of course she would win. She spanks for hours and hours.
Posted by sahara29 on December 23, 2011 at 12:25 PM · Report this
@2 I thought the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's a cookie.
Posted by sahara29 on December 23, 2011 at 12:29 PM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 6
Somebody actually wasted a stamp on that?
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on December 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM · Report this
despicable me 7
For god sake, don't eat that cookie now that it's been sitting on that postcard. Do you know how many hands have touched that thing?
Posted by despicable me on December 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Vince 9
I see a charity opportunity here.
Posted by Vince on December 23, 2011 at 2:54 PM · Report this
GoodOmens 10
@2 I thought a similar thing. At first I thought it was something mouldy, and then I realised it was probably a Christmas cookie.
Posted by GoodOmens on December 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM · Report this
luke1249 11
Dan lives above a Valu Mart?
Posted by luke1249 on December 23, 2011 at 4:13 PM · Report this
I don't know...OUT called Dan a muscly guy...I bet he could take down even a pro dom.
Posted by JereNYC on December 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM · Report this