Thursday, October 27, 2011

That's Your Halloween Costume: Super Creepy Gynecologist

Posted by on Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Only $23.97.

Screen_shot_2011-10-26_at_9.54.30_AM.png

It's not so much the costume that freaks me out... it's the COSTUME'S NAME.

Dr. Howie Feltersnatch M.D. Gynecologist Costume

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, butthey won't be able to stay away from this amusing get-up! This doctor's name will have the women running & the men laughing hysterically. Dr. Feltersnatch says, No appointments necessary.

Sigh. Discuss.

MacCrocodile 1
I can't. There's nothing. You've killed what little joy there once was in my heart.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 27, 2011 at 8:46 AM · Report this
Oh, man, out of stock. I guess you'll have to settle for Dr. Seymour Bush.

Posted by viiless on October 27, 2011 at 8:52 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 3
While certainly tacky, this lacks the racist overtones of the costume recommendations over the previous few days.

- Rejected!
Posted by Reverse Polarity on October 27, 2011 at 8:52 AM · Report this
"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." - GWB
Posted by MemeGene on October 27, 2011 at 8:54 AM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 5
Gross. Is there a gay proctologist costume?
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on October 27, 2011 at 9:01 AM · Report this
johnyawl 6
I did that costume 30 years ago, when my first wife worked in a Dr.s clinic. It was damn near the perfect "guy" halloween costume. A pair of casual slacks, everyday shoes, and a casual button up shirt; put the white coat on, the stethoscope around the neck, and the speculum in the pocket, and off to the party! Lots of shreaks and giggles, but nobody took me up on the offer of free exams, even though I offered to warm up the device before insertion.
Posted by johnyawl on October 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM · Report this
Is that Corey Feldman?
Posted by fuddy on October 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM · Report this
Posted by Rob in Baltimore http://www.wishbookweb.com/ on October 27, 2011 at 9:44 AM · Report this
Granny Smith 9
Finally, something to wear to the lesbian's costume party...
Posted by Granny Smith on October 27, 2011 at 9:49 AM · Report this
Michael of the Green 10
Almost as bad as the slutty nurse, right?
Posted by Michael of the Green on October 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM · Report this
Sounds great to me. Not many douchebags are likely to wear a sign saying "stay away" this Halloween.
Posted by Prettybetsy on October 27, 2011 at 10:18 AM · Report this
Stiny 12
The typo "butthey" was way more hilarious than the costume. Butt hey! Butt hay? Is that another name for the fleecy hair on my partner's rear end?

Butt hay!