Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey Look, the Racist* Scumbags Are Still at it with Their Stupid Signs!

Posted by on Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:17 PM

obamahitlermustache.jpg
  • Photo By My Crappy iPhone

It's the same stupid Obama/Hitler sign that smug racist* scumbags have been standing next to for years. These fucking idiots are like catnip to me. Having no self-control, I asked whether Obama had exterminated six million innocent people—update: a commenter to this post points out the number's more like 12 million, and Wikipedia says "as many as 17 million"—and the one on the left said, "Uh, you've never heard of Anwar al-Aulaqi?"

I said I had just been reading about Anwar al-Aulaqi.

The guy on the left went on: "He was an American! He hadn't done anything! OBAMA KILLED HIM FOR HIS THOUGHTS!"

I said, "No, I think he killed him because he was an al Qaeda operative."

The one on the left said, "He hadn't done anything!"

I said, "Except advise the Christmas Day bomber to wait until he was over Detroit to detonate his underwear, so he could kill as many innocent Americans as possible."

"For his thoughts!" the one on the left went on, not listening. "YOU COULD BE NEXT!"

* It's just my personal opinion that vilifying Obama by making shit up and conflating him with one of history's most accomplished evil-doers is racist. But like I said, that's just my opinion. Let's poll it!

Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 1
Hey Look, the Racist* Scumbags Are Still at it with Their "Stupid" Signs!

FTFY

(because putting up signs like this is a clear indication of their stupidity.)
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on October 4, 2011 at 1:25 PM · Report this
laterite 2
You were far more patient with those idiots than I would be.
Posted by laterite on October 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM · Report this
Posted by Kelly O on October 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM · Report this
Out of all the fucking douchebags I have to deal with walking the sidewalks of Seattle, these people are by far the worst.
Posted by Chester Copperpot on October 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM · Report this
Also, SAME GUY, from 2009:

Sieg Heil 4-ever, you cwazy, cwazy LaRouchie
Posted by Kelly O on October 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 6
they're Larouchies. Larouchies hated Bush, too.

your poll lacks enough options.
Posted by Max Solomon on October 4, 2011 at 1:31 PM · Report this
Zebes 7
They didn't try to stop you from taking the picture?
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on October 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM · Report this
@6 Don't they traditionally make posters of any sitting president as Hitler? Why I thought it was just kinda racist.

Had the same kind of conversation about Awlaki with a friend, who had the same kind of argument, almost verbatim. Maybe he's a closet LaRouchie?
Posted by carnivorous chicken on October 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM · Report this
LogopolisMike 9
@4 - I'm an outsider who has only visited Seattle (and found everyone pretty charming/fucktastic - depending on how well I got to know them) but based on what I hear about it in reality from the good people of Slog, the douchebaggiest douchebag.seems like a really fucking impressive title to hold.

As for the poll, I want to say that it's racist as well, but I can't figure out why. My only reason is "racism is about the stupidist kind of stupidity that's still too common" and these guys seem like the 'stupidist kind of stupid' -- but I still don't think that really makes them racist. Just, as I've said, stupid.
Posted by LogopolisMike http://logopolis.typepad.com on October 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM · Report this
Red_Ruth 10
Yeah, I think you need a "totally batshit crazy, regardless of whether or not it's racist" option.
Posted by Red_Ruth on October 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM · Report this
spamky 11
FYI: Hitler killed 12 million people, 6 million of which were Jews
Posted by spamky on October 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM · Report this
Poll number umpteen for today.
Posted by gloomy gus on October 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM · Report this
Hernandez 13
I remember their old posters of Bush with the same Hitler 'stache. And now it's Obama, and I'm pretty sure whoever comes after Obama (which won't be LaRouche) will get their own Hitler poster too.

So, racist? Not particularly. Idiotic and intellectually lazy to a degree that we are used to seeing from the LaRouchies? Definitely.
Posted by Hernandez http://hernandezlist.blogspot.com on October 4, 2011 at 1:44 PM · Report this
These guys make randroids look sane, well adjusted and emotionally secure.
Posted by Reg on October 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM · Report this
Joe Szilagyi 15
Keep this up and they'll say Slog exterminated six million innocent people.
Posted by Joe Szilagyi http://twitter.com/joeszi on October 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM · Report this
Imagine. The Larouchies could get together with Fred Phelps, and Charles Mudede, and form the perfect Trolling Machine.

Man, it would piss off everybody. We could power city grids off the hate.
Posted by tkc on October 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM · Report this
Wow, extrajudicial assassination and you have no problem with that. How about this, let's have some non-verifiable information released by a secretive organization in regards to some Stranger staffers. Should these Stranger employees be sentenced to death based on the strength of these accusations? Or would you prefer they had a trial? An equally awesome thought experiment, imagine the guy signing these assassination orders is Rick Perry, is it still OK to murder American citizens, even if they are alleged criminals and/or terrorists?
Posted by windupbird on October 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 18
@ 11, and Stalin killed even more people. They ought to photoshop Stalin's hair and mustache on Obama - at least that would be original.
Posted by Matt from Denver on October 4, 2011 at 1:48 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 19
Two Virgins.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on October 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 20
Speaking of murderous dictators, where's the doofus who posts as Pol Pot?
Posted by Matt from Denver on October 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM · Report this
Xenos 21
Here I was ready to have a nice substantive discussion about due process and bam Hitler/Obama poster.

Seriously, how can you expect anything approaching a reasonable conversation when you post something like that? There's provocative, and then there's missing the point altogether.

As Bill Maher said a year or two ago:
"You know who deserves to be compared to Hitler? Hitler. Maybe Charlie Chaplin."
Posted by Xenos on October 4, 2011 at 1:50 PM · Report this
sven forkbeard 22
These guys are racist douchebags, no doubt about it.

This latest assassination sets a worrying precedent though. Without trial or even evidence-made-public, the U.S. Government ordered the execution of an American citizen. I'm sure Obama is rational and reasonable enough to only use this power on enemies of the state in far-off countries who really do mean all Americans harm, but how long will it take until a future president orders the death of an American within U.S. borders for dangerous rhetoric?

If this is what America at war with al Qaeda looks like, what would it look like if America declared war on Anonymous? Videos on YouTube of Seal Team 6 busting down an apartment door in Dallas and shooting greasy teenagers dead for plotting their next hack?
Posted by sven forkbeard on October 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM · Report this
I tried asking them why they made up Obama to look like Charlie Chaplin once. They wouldn't say.
Posted by Levislade http://ballofwax.org on October 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM · Report this
Ziggity 24
You know what this thread needs? Sgt_doom, with a link to a video of Roseanne telling us what we need to know.

Also, the word "AmeriKKKa".

Wait for it . . .
Posted by Ziggity on October 4, 2011 at 1:52 PM · Report this
I accidentally signed up for their newsletter once, before they had these stupid signs up. Then when I read their pamphlet I was all "FUCK no". But then they wouldn't leave me alone and kept calling me. Finally when one vitriolic women got up in my face about how I could NOT afford to not volunteer, I straight up told them my Religious Studies Professor mommy said that people in her field would consider them a cult. That took me off their list.
Posted by hurricanaan on October 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM · Report this
Hernandez 26
@17 No, most of us do have a problem with that. However, it is not equivalent to the atrocities committed by the Nazis, and as @21 said, it is no way to start a reasonable conversation about due process.
Posted by Hernandez http://hernandezlist.blogspot.com on October 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM · Report this
What if they made a poster like this for every president including Obama? Bush as Hitler, Reagan as Hitler (I'd like to see that one), etc. There is a genuine whiff of fascism in the way the state is controlled by the christian-corporate complex. Obama raises so many other issues, only a fool or someone really, really concerned about executive power would use Obama despite those other issues. Seems unlikely, though. I'm going with racist.Not being in Seattle, maybe someone can confirm this particular douche sect appeared only after Obama was elected.
Posted by modrachlan srarmons on October 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM · Report this
@11 -- Ah, shit, you're right, I got the number wrong. I'll fix it.
Posted by Christopher Frizzelle on October 4, 2011 at 1:57 PM · Report this
Lissa 29
They were lurking outside my bank one afternoon and as I passed I commented that it must really boil their bacon that Obama had won the Peace Prize. They looked at me like they had just swallowed a penny. Made my day.
Posted by Lissa on October 4, 2011 at 2:02 PM · Report this
@27, Lyndon LaRouche has been running for president or something for about a hundred years. I don't even know if he's still alive, but he is somewhat of a cult political leader and his peeps have been in Seattle at least the 10 years I've lived here.
Posted by jns on October 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM · Report this
I love that smoothie place.
Posted by random8888 on October 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM · Report this
Banjax 32
Hey, I saw these pukes on Mercer Island last year and invited them to bring their show to my neighborhood, 23rd & Jackson. I'm still waiting. Pussies.
Posted by Banjax on October 4, 2011 at 2:17 PM · Report this
JF 33
Someone needs to explain this racist thing to me. The act of comparing someone to Hitler, as disgusting and absurd as it is, is not based on race.
Posted by JF on October 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM · Report this
OuterCow 34
@29 Oh, come now, Lissa, not fair. It should annoy anyone that cares about truth in advertising to give the Peace Prize to a warmonger.
Posted by OuterCow on October 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM · Report this
Fnarf 35
LaRouchebag on the right has been sleeping in those jeans, and probably that parka too.

"Invoke the 25th Amendment" is a strange one. It seems to be calling for Obama's assassination, since it deals with the succession of the VP in case of the prez's death, incapacitation, or resignation, and Obama certainly isn't going to resign. These people are the worst assclowns going.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on October 4, 2011 at 2:33 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 36
LaRouchies: going Godwin before they even open their mouths.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on October 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM · Report this
Kind of racist; totally delusional.
Posted by ddt58 on October 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 38
@30 - He is still alive, living on a compound up the river. He is played by Marlon Brando.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM · Report this
merry 39
@ 9 - Somebody should really make them a nice trophy, since it is, as you quite rightly say, really an achievement to be recognized as "the douchebaggiest douchebag" around. It's worthy of commemorating!

Maybe we can get some creative types going on this idea... Hhmmm.....

Posted by merry on October 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM · Report this
benjammin509 40
Don't feed the LaDouches.
Posted by benjammin509 on October 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM · Report this
ryanayr 41
The LaRouchers have put up Bush=Hitler signs prior to 2008. They just wait till a new president is elected and put up a hitlerstache du jour on their visage and bitch about their stupid land bridge to Russia. Fucking idiots.... god, even writing about them makes me angry. Not racist though.
Posted by ryanayr on October 4, 2011 at 2:48 PM · Report this
The LaRouche-ies are sort of like Westboro Baptist Church in a way. They have nothing to contribute, are small in number, and are trying to leverage power by calling attention to themselves. To this end, they'll use any over-the-top tactic that gets people talking about them. There is no such thing as bad press for them.

I'll bet you that, in alternate universe where the Obama-with-a-stache posters had been ignored or ho-hummed, they would have quickly dropped those signs and moved on to some other tactic more likely to get attention. Do they really think Obama is like Hitler? Maybe maybe not, but who cares? What matters to them is how much saying that pisses everyone off.

Just ignore the LaRouchies. Lyndon himself is fucking ancient, and not far from the grave. Since their whole organization is built up as a personality cult, it will collapse as soon as their leader passes away. In the meantime, they're too small to pose a real threat, too crazy to recruit en masse. They can't really hurt anyone, even though they'd like to.
Posted by Statler N Waldorf on October 4, 2011 at 2:51 PM · Report this
@22 All of which is why, oddly, we should be both deeply troubled about the implications and working towards putting better oversight and checks in place, while not blaming or punishing Obama for the horrible things hypothetical future presidents will do with the current precedent.
Posted by Perhaps France's Secret Courts Could Be A Model on October 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM · Report this
Banna 44
LaRouche is 89 years old; I wonder what these idiots will do when he finally dies. Will they find a new figurehead, organize into a religion like Scientology, or shake themselves into a wakeful state and wonder where the hell they are and how they got there?
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on October 4, 2011 at 2:58 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 45
I like that the LaRouche culties tend to live in communes give up their property to the "cause", and only listen to LaRouche-approved music, only appreciate his favorite art, and ONLY STUDY HIS MATH. It's goddamned ridiculous.

Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM · Report this
ryanayr 46
@44 - When LaRouche dies they will worship Ron Paul until he dies
Posted by ryanayr on October 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM · Report this
not racist but clearly stupid
Posted by meg213 on October 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Cui Bono 49
Wow, go back to whining about state-run liquor stores. You just managed to look as stupid as these Larouchies.
The State Dept even said that they had no legal authority to strip al-Awlaki of his US citizenship. He had committed no acts of treason. If he has, then there are no witnesses to attest to his treason. He was not in any kind of leadership position in Yemen, killing him has not changed anything regarding AQAP. He was a brown guy who spoke about jihad in English, WHICH IS PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT. The government reserved other, LEGAL means for dealing with al-Awlaki, means we we can't use for NON-citizens, but because that's too hard and we're a country of blood-thirsty sickos, right AND left, we sent a drone to kill him.

But his assassination was legal because.... the president said so. Bravo, way to be another sycophantic sheep. Maybe actually read about this next time. It isn't legal just because the president says it is, that's why Nixon quit. It's called the Constitution, not a technicality.
But this sets NO kind of precedent, right? We're so willing to kill someone BORN in the US, but of course we won't use this same rationale for killing... ANYONE WE WANT.
And these drones are already flying over our border with Mexico. You think anyone will give a fuck if they start using them against illegal aliens? But that's "necessary", right?
Posted by Cui Bono on October 4, 2011 at 3:09 PM · Report this
KittenKoder 50
Not racists, just idiotic alarmists. Uninformed as hell, the same ilk that plague the streets with all presidents.
Posted by KittenKoder http://digitalnoisegraffiti.com/ on October 4, 2011 at 3:09 PM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 51
Downtown Seattle is awesome on a warm weekend day. We have LaRouchies, Scientologists, Christian Evangelists, Hari Krishnas, and various other groups of crazy people marketing the hell out of their craziness.

Everyone gets their say. I get to tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Goddamn, I love the First Amendment.

Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on October 4, 2011 at 3:09 PM · Report this
aardvark 52
damn. they are still out with the same expressions. and i moved away 2 years ago. very consistent people they are, insulated from reality. how much more of a cult can they be? when does a cult become a religion of true believers? how come there are so many sexy chicks in that cult??
Posted by aardvark on October 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 53
@52: "how come there are so many sexy chicks in that cult??"

There are no sexy LaRouchies, sry.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM · Report this
I know you've already covered the fact that they're idiots, but let's review the law of criminal conspiracy just to underscore how ridiculous their argument is that Obama killed a man "for his thoughts". Criminal conspiracy occurs when two or more people make an agreement to commit a crime at a future time. The agreement can be overt (A says to B, "hey let's rob a bank tomorrow" and B says "heck yeah") or shown through actions (such as counseling another on how to kill the most Americans by detonating your underwear at a certain time over a certain city). That's not a thought crime, that's an actual "I did this thing that was a criminal act" crime. As in, "I took steps to make it easier for someone else to fuck up innocent people. I'm a helper Bee to a shithead."

Just wanted to add that, in case the "12 Million innocent lives vs. 1 douchebag" point wasn't clear enough (which is was).
Posted by ScreenName on October 4, 2011 at 3:19 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 55
Oh, and @40: "Don't feed the LaDouches."

Unlike the Paultards, LaRouches don't spend much time arguing on the internet, probably because they aren't allowed free discussion, or can't afford computers/internet access in their weirdo dorms, or because they're spending all their time volunteering for the nebulous "cause".

Is shouting "AL GORE IS FAT LOL AND THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND RUNS THE WORLD ECONOMY" like some sort of Protocols of the Elders of Britain a cause? I have no clue.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 56
I soooooort of agree with 49, in that while the cultists are douchey, I wouldn't use the military assassination of any US citizen as an example of craziness. They've got plenty to work with, this point just stopped clock-like happens to be reasonable.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:27 PM · Report this
treacle 57
I don't know if they are particularly racist (they are definitely generally racist though), but they are very dogmatic and demogogic IDIOTS. I feel a certain pity for those misguided, uh, people who get sucked into the LaRouche cult, and parrot single-minded topics at people who are largely much smarter than them, and ultimately really don't care.

My only question, who the fuck is funding the LaRouchies? Where is their money coming from?
Posted by treacle on October 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 58
@57: Like any good cult, they donate their previous life's funds and supplies, leading a pretty spartan existence. most of the rest of their lives would be devoted to as much free labor as humanly possible. A few of them might own businesses and funnel money in.

But really, how much money do you need for basic sustenance, living in a tiny studio and the occasional printed sign?
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 3:35 PM · Report this
sirkowski 59
Fucking Larouchebags can eat shit and die.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on October 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM · Report this
@26 Really? Because that's not what I read, I read this: "Considering I have no plans to join al Qaeda, I'm not that worried. The light changed and I crossed the street and bought a smoothie." This sounds like a complete disregard of the concerns you are purporting to share with the SLOG community. The poster being featured in the photo is obnoxious and ignorant but that's really not what this post is about. The poster is simply used to introduce a larger, more current issue, one which Frizzelle raises in association with a fringe group to downplay.
Posted by windupbird on October 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM · Report this
Baconcat 61
If you want to upset them, argue a "fact" of theirs and prod them until they use their latest talking point: "where did you find that? Wikipedia?"

Then coolly reply "you couldn't pick wikipedia out of a line-up, could you?"

'cuz they don't do much interwebbing at all, fwiw.
Posted by Baconcat on October 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM · Report this
Geni 62
You know what I can't figure out? What the fuck attracts someone to become a LaDouchie? It's nearly always young guys who look like they should be playing World of Warcraft and eating Doritos in their mom's basement. They love to come to local Democratic party legislative district meetings and totally disrupt them (they claim to be Democrats, and thus entitled to do so), and throw giant whining fits when they're required to remove themselves. Are they recruited with some sort of brain-control signal beamed through DVD copies of Jackass? Some sort of cult mind-programming in Second Life? Do the LaDouchies have a secret cabal of hot young supermodels who are paid to troll for this kind of dipshit with vague promises of future sex, or what? Where do they COME from? And what happens to them? They're all like 22, forever, but LaDouche himself is about 900 years old. (And these fucks have done this with every president I remember - I remember the pics of Jimmy Carter with his head turning into a mushroom cloud.)
Posted by Geni on October 4, 2011 at 4:08 PM · Report this
Lissa 63
@34: You know it’s funny, you say he’s a warmonger and a tool of the Right, meanwhile my friend Edward is busily posting away on facebook about how he’s a Black Panther and actively working towards the destruction of western civilization starting with Israel.

I swear, Obama may actually be the first President ever to manage to be all things to all people, and none of them good.

Posted by Lissa on October 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 64
@62: A friend of mine told them to fuck off when they were trying to troll people into a shouting match, a Douchie in his twenties lept up to "defend" his fortysomething companion against such foul language. How dare you use such language in front of a lady!

YE OLD WHITE KNIGHT LEAPETH UP TO DEFEND YON LADY (it was a lady who told him to fuck the fuck off, either way.)

I have no clue, but I'm sure if it wasn't this, it'd be the Moonies for these go-nowhere dorkuses.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM · Report this
Timrrr 65
Shoulda asked:

"Why do you want Biden to be President?"
Posted by Timrrr on October 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM · Report this
OuterCow 66
@63 Starting with Israel!? Wow…

You’d think AIPAC was holding Sasha and Malia hostage the way that guy capitulates to Netanyahu.

But I think the answer to the question “How many countries are we currently bombing?” backs up my use of warmonger pretty well.
Posted by OuterCow on October 4, 2011 at 5:10 PM · Report this
Awlaki was vetted before he was invited to attend a luncheon at the Pentagon in the secretary of the Army’s Office of Government Counsel. His appearance at the meeting was deliberately engineered despite Awlaki’s ties to three of the alleged 9/11 hijackers – Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Hani Hanjour – who were identified as the suicide pilots that slammed Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

Posted by Spindles on October 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM · Report this
First I ran into these idiots, then up Broadway a ways I ran into some Children International people. Can't I just walk up Broadway and count on only being harassed by the homeless? At least they don't try and convert me to their way!
Posted by FrankT on October 4, 2011 at 6:01 PM · Report this
Just Jeff 69
These LaRouchies aren't racist. They're just fucking stupid.
Posted by Just Jeff on October 4, 2011 at 8:55 PM · Report this
Now all we need are some black Israelites!
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on October 4, 2011 at 11:30 PM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 71
@ 70 last i checked the black israelites were trolling recruits outside the scientology office next to the mc donalds on 3rd and pine....
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on October 5, 2011 at 8:02 AM · Report this
undead ayn rand 72
@71: Funny, considering the NOI and Church of Scientology are buddies these days. I think the overlap is that they're both UFO cults.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM · Report this
aardvark 73
@53 they exist. they look like cute hippy chicks, if thats your thing (mine). very beautiful women. but mostly these two in the pic get all the face time.
Posted by aardvark on October 5, 2011 at 12:52 PM · Report this
I don't know if they're racist. They totally could be. But really, I think equating Obama to Hitler just makes them dumbfucks. I won't assume anything further than that.
Posted by JrzWrld on October 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM · Report this
Equating Obama to Hitler is incredibly stupid. But it's no less stupid than believing that the government should be able to choose Americans to assassinate via secret panels without providing any evidence that the target is a threat. It's especially stupid to think that Democrats are more trustworthy with this kind of unconstitutional power than Republicans.

Posted by LJM on October 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM · Report this
undead ayn rand 76
@75: No arguments here. We should be MORE angry at the people we have "control over" than the people we have no faith in.
Posted by undead ayn rand on October 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM · Report this
for one thing , hitler didn't kill 6 million jews .you fucking idiots need to get that bull shit number out of your heads o.k. . the jew's don't even claim that , they only claim about 1.7 million . the red cross will only confirm 275,000 plus . all that being said, on to the morons . no i don't think obama is any where near hitler . the only thing the two have in common is socialisim , out side of that hitler was actually incredibly successful at restoring the german economy , whereas obama has been a complete failure .
Posted by whatsbeckgottadowithit on October 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM · Report this
Oh well, he was an Al- KAYDAH... well, just put a bullet in that dude. USA! USA! USA!!

WE'RE WINNING!!!
Posted by Agrippa on October 7, 2011 at 5:37 AM · Report this
aardvark 79
@77 "only thing the two have in common is socialisim , out side of that hitler was actually incredibly successful at restoring the german economy , whereas obama has been a complete failure ."

I'll break that down for you.

1) You are in fact comparing Obama to Hitler there.

2) Since apparently you think that is a reasonable comparison by your accusation (Hitler= incredibly successful, Obama=complete failure), perhaps you might want to look at the context. Hitler had no opposition or crushed it. Obama has the Republicans who have proven to be remarkable economic saboteurs and dedicated to making the Obama presidency a failure, whatever the cost.

Dumbass
Posted by aardvark on October 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM · Report this
@77 Brian Levin, J.D., Director, Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism, California State University, disagrees with you:
"In Poland, home for centuries of the largest Jewish population on the continent, three million or 90% of the Jewish population was slaughtered, in the Ukraine it was 900,000 or 90%. Almost 6 million or about 2/3 of European Jews vanished in the most terrible and systematic manner imaginable. Unlike many other devastated groups Jewish communal life in much of Europe was simply purged, never to return."
Posted: July 26, 2010 12:04 PM
Posted by EricaP on October 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM · Report this
@77 What's your evidence for "the jew's don't even claim that , they only claim about 1.7 million."
Posted by EricaP on October 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM · Report this