Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What Is the Matter With You, Connecticut?

Posted by on Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:27 PM

This is the worst mariachi music I have ever heard. Also, the whale poops at 1:05.

Jen,

You said "the whale poops"! lol,
Posted by scratchmaster joe on August 3, 2011 at 1:32 PM · Report this
What about mariachi Michael Jackson?

Posted by Conrad McMasters on August 3, 2011 at 1:41 PM · Report this
Not gonna lie, I watched it for the poop.
Posted by Whale poop? OK. on August 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM · Report this
Stabs 4
That was Balluga TOTALLY rocking out.
Posted by Stabs on August 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM · Report this
Vince 5
That whale was saying "Kill me, kill me NOW!!"
Posted by Vince on August 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM · Report this
Roosevelt 6
Oh, come on, that whale was loving it, even nodding to the beat. He was very interested. He could have swam away, but he didn't. It tickled him so much he literally shit his pants!
Posted by Roosevelt http://www.youtube.com/user/matthewcobrien?feature=mhum on August 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM · Report this
Monsters of elevator music live in Connecticut!
Posted by olive on August 3, 2011 at 2:08 PM · Report this
also, that was a fat dump, beluga whale
Posted by olive on August 3, 2011 at 2:09 PM · Report this
Roosevelt 9
@Conrad - That band was pretty cool, but the America tourists were a disgrace.
I actually like Mariachi music. Makes me hungry!
Posted by Roosevelt http://www.youtube.com/user/matthewcobrien?feature=mhum on August 3, 2011 at 2:18 PM · Report this
robwolf 10
If the poop was not mentioned, I don't think I would have bothered to watch it. I've never seen a Beluga whale poop before, and think I will never see it again. Thanks!
Posted by robwolf on August 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM · Report this
wtf? What aquarium director says, "Our whale looks bored. Let's hire a mariachi band."

and as for the poop... I have shit myself only once because I loved a piece of live music so much. However, I have shit myself about 7 times because the music was so bad. I think the whale is with me on this one.
Posted by CrankyBacon on August 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM · Report this
Paxlotl 12
I think the Baluga liked it. It was pressing it's dome against the glass at the end. And since this is probably the only mariachi band the whale has heard, it probably doesn't care how good they are.
Posted by Paxlotl on August 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM · Report this
keshmeshi 13
@9,

Sitar music has the same effect on me.

@12,

The water's undoubtedly muffling the sound a bit too.
Posted by keshmeshi on August 3, 2011 at 4:09 PM · Report this
I just watched a minute and 6 seconds of this entirely out of curiosity as to where a beluga whale's asshole is. Now I know.
Posted by charlie on August 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM · Report this
freikja 15
Maybe the whale was hoping for a little Simon and Garfunkel instead?
Posted by freikja on August 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM · Report this
The band was there to play a wedding. The best part? The ceremony was held in front of the whale too, and the whale watched the whole thing from behind the couple. The band played for the whale while the guests were having dinner.

Posted by oeuoeuoeuoeuoeuoeuo on August 4, 2011 at 8:51 AM · Report this