Friday, June 10, 2011

Santorum on Weiner

Posted by on Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 6:23 AM

That's the headline we've all been dying to write, huh? Maddow wipes the floor with Santorum:

Via JMG.

I really wish more people would remove their heads from their asses and pay attention to stuff like this. Santorum is as much an expert on family values as I am an expert in nuclear physics. He should shut his frothy, leaking mouth about Weiner or at least be forced to answer for his actions (or in Vitter's case lack of actions) immediately following his little shpeil about how Weiner's generally harmless (though stupid) little scandal.

And once again Rachel comes out with a one-two punch that literally destroys the paper-thin arguments of a despicable hypocrite. I love ya Ms. Maddow.
Posted by Aedan Robinson on June 10, 2011 at 6:37 AM · Report this
Yet Senator Santorum is still a man of integrity. We know this because he is against gay marriage.
Posted by Ken Mehlman on June 10, 2011 at 6:39 AM · Report this
Cui Bono 3
I thought the whole point was to AVOID getting Santorum on weiner?
Posted by Cui Bono on June 10, 2011 at 7:12 AM · Report this
Vince 4
Rick is so moral. Right wing blackmailers and fornicators can depend on his helping hand!
Posted by Vince on June 10, 2011 at 7:25 AM · Report this
Santorum is full of Santorum.
Posted by jeffg166 on June 10, 2011 at 7:28 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 6
Hahahaha. Nice takedown, Rachel.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on June 10, 2011 at 7:52 AM · Report this
@3 indeed - too much santorum on a weiner can produce NSU
Posted by Cloudgazer on June 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM · Report this
I like very much. Good work Rachel.
Posted by Username on June 10, 2011 at 8:09 AM · Report this
grow up
Posted by Swearengen on June 10, 2011 at 8:17 AM · Report this
ScandalMgr 10
Santorum needs a luggage lifter scandal.
Posted by ScandalMgr on June 10, 2011 at 8:40 AM · Report this
prompt 11
My god the double entendres are out of control. And a little gross.
Posted by prompt on June 10, 2011 at 9:13 AM · Report this
Don't you mean "Maddow wipes Santorum off the floor"?
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on June 10, 2011 at 9:45 AM · Report this
BEG 13
I like *this* perspective on Weinergate: http://tinyurl.com/5u2z7ze

(And thank you for feeding my inner 12 year old this morning, y'all. Ha!)
Posted by BEG http://twitter.com/#!/browneyedgirl65 on June 10, 2011 at 9:49 AM · Report this
I want someone to stuff a santorum covered weiner into Maddow's mouth to SHUT HER THE FUCK UP already. She is the most loud, obnoxious, annoying piece 'o shit newscaster out there. Every time I hear her fat mouth talking, my skin crawls.
Posted by Confluence on June 10, 2011 at 11:03 AM · Report this
Vince 15
@14 I think it's the voices in your head.
Posted by Vince on June 10, 2011 at 12:27 PM · Report this
Mrs. DePointe 16
I would so go gay for Rachel.
Posted by Mrs. DePointe on June 11, 2011 at 12:51 AM · Report this