Fifty-Two-Eighty 1
Do you have a new favorite blog every other day? It sure seems that way.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on March 31, 2011 at 2:10 PM · Report this
laterite 2
5280, I'd say that's the maximum staying power of most of these gimmick blogs anyway.
Posted by laterite on March 31, 2011 at 2:20 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 3
i wish my high school boyfriend HAD been gay...
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on March 31, 2011 at 2:22 PM · Report this
venomlash 4
If I'd had a high school boyfriend, he WOULD have been gay, 'cause I'm a guy.
Posted by venomlash on March 31, 2011 at 2:25 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 5
@4 - Unless he was just pretending to be gay to fit in.

What's the opposite of a beard?
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on March 31, 2011 at 2:27 PM · Report this
venomlash 6
@5: Muttonchops?
Posted by venomlash on March 31, 2011 at 2:28 PM · Report this
What a hoot!
Posted by gloomy gus on March 31, 2011 at 2:29 PM · Report this
Vince 8
OMG! For a minute I thought that was ME!
Posted by Vince on March 31, 2011 at 2:30 PM · Report this
despicable me 9
Very cute, but I hope everyone whose picture was posted wants to be on there.
Posted by despicable me on March 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM · Report this
Irena 10
I love how in the first picture, it's pretty clear the guy on the other side of her is gay, too -- you only see a sliver of him, but that sliver is 100% high school homo.
Posted by Irena on March 31, 2011 at 2:38 PM · Report this
luke1249 11
But isn't the website making fun of people who look gay, too?

Is that nice?
Posted by luke1249 on March 31, 2011 at 2:45 PM · Report this
luke1249 12
And wow, what a smoking-hot hottie in the top picture. I hope she's not gay.

Cuz, you know, I'm totally gonna tap that.

If I, like, ever meet her.
Posted by luke1249 on March 31, 2011 at 2:46 PM · Report this
this is just more proof that every fag needs his hag. and i'm more than proud to be that woman.
Posted by piratesmile on March 31, 2011 at 2:51 PM · Report this
Fnarf 14
@12, get in line, get in line. Because I could, like, meet her first.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on March 31, 2011 at 2:55 PM · Report this
From a keeping-my-pic-of-teh-intertubes perspective, I'm so glad there isn't a girlfriend equivalent of this (yet).
Posted by SeaExile on March 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM · Report this
I was one of those girls. Three times over. I had good taste!
Posted by mitten on March 31, 2011 at 3:46 PM · Report this
@10. I couldn't figure out how you could possibly come to that conclusion so I went back and looked again. And, I'll be damned....
Posted by tacomagirl on March 31, 2011 at 3:54 PM · Report this
Rach3l 18
My high school boyfriend was gay! He had mannerisms but he was really into me when we were together. We didn't bang though, I wouldn't have been ready for that. We just made out all the time and went to the winter semiformal together. He didn't come out until like 3 years later. He was a nice guy though :)
Posted by Rach3l on March 31, 2011 at 4:01 PM · Report this
Aly 19
@16 I've never dated a gay man, but in high school, I always got crushes on gay guys. I guess they were just wise enough to avoid me.
Posted by Aly on March 31, 2011 at 4:13 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 20
Ahhh. Sometimes I'm glad I'm old enough that there isn't a single pic of me online from my high school days.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on March 31, 2011 at 4:47 PM · Report this
Ah, the advantages of being so ugly that nobody ever wanted to take my picture!
Posted by vennominon on March 31, 2011 at 5:49 PM · Report this
Irena 22
@17, and I'll bet that tragically forlorn half-eye on the other side is his girlfriend...
Posted by Irena on March 31, 2011 at 6:05 PM · Report this
This blog scares me because I can just see my pic showing up there someday, my bf says the same.
Posted by Jersey on March 31, 2011 at 6:24 PM · Report this
Sandiai 24
Irena, I think you're right!
Posted by Sandiai on March 31, 2011 at 8:23 PM · Report this
Love it!
Posted by Jamie in Pittsburgh http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/strawberry.limonade?ref=name on April 1, 2011 at 7:55 AM · Report this
shw3nn 26
This reminds me of a very funny story.

One of my best friends since High School was closeted until well after college. I was the only straight person who knew he was gay for a good 8 years.

When we were in college together, my mom suggested that the two of us would end up married. In the same breath she made the same prediction about Ellen DeGeneres and Arye Gross' characters in Ellen which was in its second season at the time.

Her theory being that a man and woman who are besties in college would almost certainly marry at some point.
Posted by shw3nn on April 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM · Report this
And your story reminds me of one of my own. When Meredith Baxter and David Birney were starring on Bridget Loves Bernie together, my grandmother was convinced there was something going on between them that was more than acting.

They ended up marrying, but of course they also ended up divorcing and she came out as a lesbian, so I'm honestly not sure if my grandmother was right or not.
Posted by RealityBites on April 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM · Report this
It's not me in the picture, but I have a scan of the pic of my ex husband on his prom night with his HS girlfriend. He left me for a woman, but has had many affairs with guys, and will probably be cheating on her with dudes too. I guess it would be bad to send it in, right? It's wrong, right? Stop me...fingers aching to hit Send....
Posted by ButIReallyWantTo on April 4, 2011 at 8:24 AM · Report this
@11 I know what you mean. I read the description on the right and it implies that the bf didn't have to be gay just look gay or act gay. I thought inclusion meant we didn't judge people by outward appearance or mannerisms.
Posted by ChazRI63 on April 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM · Report this