and Drunks

Monday, February 7, 2011

Justin Bieber's Here... You Can Die Now, Ozzy.

Posted by on Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Did you catch that almost indecipherable blink-and-you'd-miss-it Justin Bieber commercial during yesterday's Super Bowl? I HATED IT, YO! Mostly because they were trying to cram WAY too much into a 30 second spot. Here's the far more understandable minute-long version.

Oh, and that weirdo pervert at the end? That's Bieber himself in a clever (but kinda disturbingly creepy) disguise!

1296858890_justin-bieber-290.jpg
  • via US magazine

Kinda looks like Peter Dinklage, huh? EEEEEEEEE!!! Peter Dinklage!!

Oh, and while I've got your attention: MORE BIEBER NEWS!!!

· Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? IT'S ON! (Numerous Selena Gomez Assassination Attempts? Also, ON!)

· Only FOUR DAYS until the premiere of Never Say Never in Buttfucking 3-buttfucking-D, Buttfuckers! (Get your camping gear in order!)

OK, I give up. I've promised myself I wouldn't ask, that I was merely playing into your hands, but you've broken me, Steven.

What. The. Fuck?

Is this a long-term practical joke on sloggers, to submit us to this little-brother-of-Kenn-doll media creation until we beg for mercy? Are you actually willing to submit yourself to time researching the subject of Bieberdome just to hurt us? Or are you actually really obsessed with the kid?

I'm unsure which terrifies me more.
Posted by Lynx on February 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM · Report this
OuterCow 2
You need help, man.
Posted by OuterCow on February 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM · Report this
gaah. enough already with the stupid bieber posts.
Posted by Conrad McMasters on February 7, 2011 at 11:34 AM · Report this
No, seriously. I'm with @1 here.

It was funny to make of fun of the grown people who like the little kid a couple years ago. Now it's to the point where grown people are obessively griefing everyone who will give them ear over it.

I've gone through the Kuebler-Ross with you on this well-past-it's-point-of-welcome bullshit, Humpy.

I accept it. Knock yourself out, Creep.
Posted by You Deserve Death By Bieber on February 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM · Report this
Wm.™ Steven Humphrey 5
If you guys really have to ask "why?" I can only direct you to this.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.
Posted by Wm.™ Steven Humphrey on February 7, 2011 at 12:11 PM · Report this
That was adorable. Thank you, Humpy.
Posted by gloomy gus on February 7, 2011 at 12:16 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 7
Actually, I think the ad is pretty funny. I love the self-deprecating humor of both Ozzy and Bieber here. The disguised old Bieber saying the young Bieber looked kinda like a girl is hilarious.

I'm indifferent to his music, but he seems like an okay kid to me. I really don't get all the hate. That said, I have no desire whatsoever to see his movie (especially in 3-D!).
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 7, 2011 at 12:44 PM · Report this
prompt 8
I thought your "never say never" was the "never say never again" james bond movie :(
Posted by prompt on February 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM · Report this
JUSTIN BEIBER IS A STUPID LITTLE FREAK ME AND MY BEST FRIEND DO NO NOT IIKE HIM AT ALL AND SENLA DOES NOT NEED TO DATE HEM BECAUSE HE IS GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he does not need to have a moive OR agirl friend thats JUST STPID who would date him IM NOT BLAMIG SENA I LOVE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE HAS TO CHANGE HIS DIPER AND GIVE HIM A BINKING WHEN HE CRIES THAT SHE BROKE HIS HEART.AND THEN SHE WILL TAKE HIM AND HELP HIM WALK AND WHEN HE FALLS BECAUSE HE IS RETARDED AND SHE WILL CARRYING HIM OR PUT HIM IN A STROLLER.SHES BETTER THAN THAT.LOVE ?????????????????
Posted by ABC learn with me on April 2, 2011 at 6:25 PM · Report this