Friday, February 4, 2011

Justin Bieber Switches Bodies with Jon Stewart: WHO GOT THE BETTER DEAL??

Posted by on Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM

In his continuing press juggernaut to promote his new movie Never Say Never—in 3D, Buttfuckers!!!—Justin Bieber stopped by The Daily Show yesterday to switch bodies with Jon Stewart. Unfortunately Stewart returns WAY too quickly to retrieve his body, and naturally the show went quickly downhill after that. It was awesome while it lasted, though! Watch.

Um, when he touched his own hair I felt a funny feeling. I am officially a dirty old man now.
Posted by gloomy gus on February 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM · Report this
How completely not funny
Posted by ian on February 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM · Report this
No, thank-you.
Posted by silvertears on February 4, 2011 at 12:59 PM · Report this
Unregistered User 4
This makes me so unhappy :-(
Posted by Unregistered User on February 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM · Report this
Why Jon? Of all the people to sub for you, that Donny Osmond wanna-be? Oy.
Posted by westello on February 4, 2011 at 1:33 PM · Report this
OuterCow 6
At least Beiber's better than Olivia Munn.
Posted by OuterCow on February 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM · Report this
venomlash 7
Finally, she is amusing!
Posted by venomlash on February 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM · Report this
Fish Wrench Asteroid 8
He seems like a nice kid. He can play the drums very well for a boy his age. It was wise to do a goofy skit rather than an interview. I still am proudly unaware of hearing any of his songs.
Posted by Fish Wrench Asteroid on February 4, 2011 at 3:38 PM · Report this
michael strangeways 9
Bieber came off better in this bit than Stewart.

Bieber is also growing out of his girly/twink stage...now, if he'd just cut that dumb hair.
Posted by michael strangeways http://www.seattlegayscene.com/ on February 4, 2011 at 5:11 PM · Report this
the very first time I saw a justin bieber video, I actually thought he was a cute 18ish year old lesbian chick singing a love song to teen girls... I was all happy and proud for america that we have grown as a society, etc. Then when the artist name/title came onto the screen at the end, I know america was actually the same as it ever was and I was just crushing on an underage boy (I'd still do him when he turns 18, or younger depending on the state i met him in)
Posted by high and bi on February 4, 2011 at 6:07 PM · Report this
Knat 11
I'm guessing this was some deal that Bieber's people hammered out with Viacom, and TDS had to do what they could to make it entertaining. Because it was nothing but groan-inducing.
Posted by Knat on February 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM · Report this