Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I Did Over Xmas Vacation

Posted by on Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:13 AM

extreme-justin-bieber-fan-29872-1293605876-3.jpg

I wrote a fan letter to Das Beebs on my arm with strawberry jam. Totally LOL!
via

i would say "that's retarded", but i don't want to insult teh retards.
Posted by taint on December 30, 2010 at 8:19 AM · Report this
schmacky 2
It would have been better if you'd cut the letters into your arm with a shiv...clearly, you're not a truly devoted fan.
Posted by schmacky on December 30, 2010 at 8:20 AM · Report this
samktg 3
Depending on how well that heals, when Bieber hits puberty and spirals back into nothing, there will be regrets.
Posted by samktg on December 30, 2010 at 8:23 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 4
I always thought you were an idiot; thanks for removing any last doubts I might have had.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on December 30, 2010 at 8:29 AM · Report this
Vince 5
You need a maid!
Posted by Vince on December 30, 2010 at 8:36 AM · Report this
Canuck 6
That is one nasty junk drawer.
Posted by Canuck on December 30, 2010 at 8:49 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 7
Whenever I doubt my sanity, I know I can always turn to the Stranger for evidence that there are people out there who are far, far more gone than I am.

Thanks!
Posted by Reverse Polarity on December 30, 2010 at 8:50 AM · Report this
mandaline 8
Where did you find that picture?
Posted by mandaline on December 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM · Report this
Canuck, if that's the state of his junk drawer, imagine the state of his junk! Wait, don't, that was wrong...
Posted by gloomy gus on December 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM · Report this
stinkbug 10

Ridiculous. I'm surprised you aren't boycotting Justin, Wm.™:

Posted by stinkbug on December 30, 2010 at 12:44 PM · Report this
Vince 11
@10 Uh oh. If the beebs really said that I'm going to have to be a fan, too.
Posted by Vince on December 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM · Report this
That looks like cutting to me, not jam.
Posted by Chicago Fan on December 30, 2010 at 1:28 PM · Report this
stinkbug 13
@11: No, he didn't say that. I hope you read the whole article.
Posted by stinkbug on December 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM · Report this