Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today in "Another Bieber Mystery Solved!"

Posted by on Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Remember this?

1291419734-article-1335240-0c546199000005dc-137_233x288.jpg

Well, this was because of THIS!

1291752739-john-waters-meets-justin-bieber-1453-1291739590-6.jpg

BUT OF COURSE IT WAS. Here's the story from the Baltimore Sun:

[Director John Waters and Justin Bieber] shared the sofa last week as guests on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show." Bieber was there being a heartthrob, while Waters promoted his book "Role Models."

Not long after the shrieking died down from Bieber's introduction, the 16-year-old asked if he could say something. He leaned across to Waters' end of the couch and pronounced as only a teen could: "Your 'stache is the jam."

"Thank you. Thank you very much," Waters replied, a big smile on his face. He then pulled an eyebrow pencil from his pocket and handed it down to Bieber, saying, "If you want to try it…. Can I draw it on you?"

Bieber took the pen but declined Waters' offer of artistry. "I'm good," he demurred. "Maybe later."

Sure enough, as soon as the show ended, Bieber drew on a version of the mustache.

Mahtli69 1
Waters and Bieber on the same couch? The sexual tension must have been palpable.
Posted by Mahtli69 on December 8, 2010 at 4:35 PM · Report this
What a pleasant young man is Bieber, and what a wonderfully filthy grownup is Waters.
Posted by gloomy gus on December 8, 2010 at 4:44 PM · Report this
It does kind of look like jam.
Posted by yuiop on December 8, 2010 at 4:49 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 4
Well thank god THAT mystery's been solved.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on December 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM · Report this
Rose DeCastile 5
I assume (and hope) I'm mistaken but does it not appear as if Bieber is passing someone a tooter while John Waters is holding a bottle of pills?
Posted by Rose DeCastile on December 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM · Report this
I love very very Justin bieber, he said he 2011 meeting here for a concert? But my mother won't let me go, 55555 ~ I am Chinese girl, this year 14 years old, I use all over the wall software think Justin bieber blog english-chinese translation, all could not see, yes, I love
Posted by my love j,b on December 9, 2010 at 3:18 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 7
Upon first meeting, Bieber was thinking of Waters' moustache.

I wonder what Waters was thinking of?
Posted by Urgutha Forka on December 9, 2010 at 6:47 AM · Report this
More, I Say! 8
At first reading, I love @6.
Posted by More, I Say! on December 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM · Report this