Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Not the Sexiest Underwear

Posted by on Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I probably missed this while I was on vacation for a couple weeks and you have already fixed your faceballs on them 6,000 times, but howdy ho, look at these dashing gifts for the testy liberal holiday traveler in your life—Fourth Amendment underwear!

4th-scan1.jpg
  • Cargo Collective

Slightly NSFW, extra testye x-ray drawers shown here.

Via Gatewaypundit.

It's also the perfect gift for the person who can't stand not being noticed for even a moment.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Grist 2
Yeah, because we all know how much those TSA employees give a shit.
Posted by Grist on November 30, 2010 at 1:02 PM · Report this
Canuck 3
Is it wrong that my primary concern about the scanners is that they willl see my carefully hidden flab?
Posted by Canuck on November 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM · Report this
Canuck, you make a good point. I think a large number of false detentions will be spurred by TSA agents noticing shifty expressions on peoples' faces - shifty expressions brought on by evahbody sucking in they belly passing through.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 6
I'm traveling soon, and I'm hoping that I can post my TSA full body scan directly to my facebook page. My friends, family and co-workers to know IMMEDIATELY that I made it safely through the airport.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on November 30, 2010 at 4:35 PM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 8
@7: While "populous" is, indeed, a word, I think you mean "populus."

Yours truly,

The Grammar Police
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on November 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM · Report this
Don't you mean the testes liberal holiday traveler?
Posted by idaho on November 30, 2010 at 7:00 PM · Report this
Cynic Romantic 10
Thanks all the same, but I think I prefer keep my balls free from unnecessary radiation.
Posted by Cynic Romantic on November 30, 2010 at 7:03 PM · Report this