Monday, November 29, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER CUT HIS EFFING HAIR, GUYS!!

Posted by on Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:17 AM

In a move that will surely lead to mass suicides across the teen nation, JUSTIN BIEBER HAS CUT HIS FUCKING HAIR.

500x_bieberhairgood.jpg

And apparently, the fingers off his gloves. Ahem... POLL!

He looks like a girl.
Posted by balmonter on November 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 2
Justin who?
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on November 29, 2010 at 10:28 AM · Report this
brandon 3
It's an improvement, but only a slight one. Still total lez.
Posted by brandon on November 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM · Report this
monkey 4
Now he looks like a slightly older lesbian.
Posted by monkey on November 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM · Report this
My goodness - he mustn't wander unattended into any Czech train stations.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM · Report this
mkyorai 6
Does this mean that Tom Brady has to cut his hair, too?
Posted by mkyorai on November 29, 2010 at 10:40 AM · Report this
Canuck 7
@6 NO NO NO!!!

...and the Bieber child actually has nice eyebrows...
Posted by Canuck on November 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM · Report this
iridius 8
Why isn't one of the options for the poll "His haircut is a clear sign that WWIII is about to begin, with the tensions between North and South Korea rising and the release of all those classified documents via WikiLeaks"
Posted by iridius on November 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM · Report this
He must have gotten tired of Tom Brady stealing his do.
Posted by Jamie in Pittsburgh http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/strawberry.limonade?ref=name on November 29, 2010 at 10:52 AM · Report this
It looks like just a trim.
Posted by sall on November 29, 2010 at 11:05 AM · Report this
AmyC 11
is that his autobiography? (it looks like a picture book)

anyone whose age begins with a 1 and has only two digits is not of sufficient age/experience/spelling ability to write an autobiography. what the fuck could he possibly have to say?
Posted by AmyC on November 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM · Report this
I believe (at least some of) the people who claim they can't tell the difference actually can tell the difference but feel better about themselves pretending that they can't. Even in an anonymous poll.
Posted by invisigoth on November 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM · Report this
OuterCow 13
Stop watching E! please.
Posted by OuterCow on November 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 14
I'll admit, I *could* tell the difference. Instantly. Heretofore I had no idea that those lustrous bangs could be hiding such a swaggering set of eyebrows....they're so macho they're like too mini-mustaches.
Posted by More, I Say! on November 29, 2010 at 12:15 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 15
*sighs.* TWO. Two mini-mustaches.
Posted by More, I Say! on November 29, 2010 at 12:16 PM · Report this
julia09 16
Why did he have to trim his hair? I mean, what are barrettes for anyway?
Posted by julia09 on November 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 17
He has eyebrows now. Who knew?
Posted by Reverse Polarity on November 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM · Report this
I don't understand the "Stab, Stab/ Die, Die" part...so I didn't vote. Each one of the choices on the survey are really unreasonably subjective (Emocore-Pop loving, fat, geeky, tigerbeat teen for the first 3 answers, or an old person who also doesn't know that periods exist to end sentences).

At the heart of the matter, this guy's haircut has never been a new style. Instead, he was a popular teen idol last year and he doesn't have the same spiky haircut as all the teen idols in the course of the last 2 years, so his old haircut is now supposedly iconic.

The biggest test is whether the new haircut is definitely a terrible, hopefully career-ending style or if his new man-lesbian look will flourish among 12-somethings.
Posted by Dustin P on November 29, 2010 at 4:21 PM · Report this
Ms. Meli 19
mmm WETHERS!
Posted by Ms. Meli http://www.ReignCity.com on November 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM · Report this
Ms. Meli 20
Werthers rather. I LOVE WERTHERS.
Posted by Ms. Meli http://www.ReignCity.com on November 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM · Report this
Emma Watson?
Posted by JenziWashington on November 29, 2010 at 5:06 PM · Report this
I have not a single fucking clue as to who this child is and I think that means, I WIN!!!
Posted by LadySafety on November 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM · Report this