Friday, June 4, 2010

Lunchtime Quickie: The Best New Dance Move Ever Invented

Posted by on Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Hey! TGIF!! It's finally the weekend, and you know what that means... That's right. IT'S TIME TO DANCE. I know you've been feeling a little, um, self-conscious on the dancefloor lately. Well, have I got the move for you! Have you tried The Surra De Bunda? It's perfect for clubs, office parties, baby showers - just about anywhere you would normally let your hair down and daaaaaance...

TVDinner 1
God bless Brazil.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on June 4, 2010 at 12:22 PM · Report this
awesome dance moves! first time I'd seen it performed by a clothed, het couple, too!
Posted by BiCycleRider on June 4, 2010 at 12:22 PM · Report this
Mittens Schrodinger 3
I like my dance moves a little less likely to break my nose, thanks...
Posted by Mittens Schrodinger on June 4, 2010 at 12:29 PM · Report this
Oh my hell. That was even funnier than I expected. Should come with a warning: Do not attempt with a partner who wears glasses.
Posted by genevieve on June 4, 2010 at 12:32 PM · Report this
Eu gosta muito de bundas brasileiras.
Posted by Reg on June 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM · Report this
pg13 6
HAAAAAA HA HA HA HA...

With any luck, this'll catch on at Tiki Bob's this summer.

(I'm right there with you, genevieve...wasn't expecting much, but the first face smoosh got me giggling.)
Posted by pg13 on June 4, 2010 at 12:40 PM · Report this
Whiplash! Oopsy queefy whiplash!
Posted by gloomy gus on June 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM · Report this
lark 8
Kelly,
Only from the land of the Samba and Carnival, Brazil (I visited there 2 years ago. Great country, check it out) could a maneuver like that emerge. The first bump to his face had me floored.
Thanks Kelly.
Posted by lark on June 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM · Report this
seandr 9
There is only one Kelly O.
Posted by seandr on June 4, 2010 at 1:02 PM · Report this
kept thinking, "Hope that girl isn't gassy."
Posted by Intern Jack on June 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM · Report this
kim in portland 11
Who doesn't like a bunda shook in their face?
Posted by kim in portland http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/fast-paced_video_provides_a_fu.html on June 4, 2010 at 1:37 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 12
oh man, if I'd only known about this at my sister's wedding...
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on June 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM · Report this
Roma 13
Sexy female ass: hot.

Sexy female ass rubbed on your crotch: hot.

Sexy female ass repeatedly slammed into your face: not so sure.
Posted by Roma on June 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM · Report this
beatgrl 14
Wow, both hilarious and sexy. I'm kinda bummed the lower partner doesn't have any moves.
Posted by beatgrl on June 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM · Report this
kitschnsync 15
My neck! My back!
Posted by kitschnsync on June 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM · Report this
piojin 16
How does he not have a boner? Or at the very least a concussion?
Posted by piojin on June 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM · Report this
burien top team 17
Porra
Posted by burien top team http://moodmovesmarkets.blogspot.com on June 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM · Report this
CripKev 18
Let's hope she doesn't have a flatulence problem.
Posted by CripKev on June 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM · Report this
gttim 19
You know, I am an ass man. I am not turned on. I have never even liked that shaking, hip hop ass move.
Posted by gttim on June 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM · Report this
Banna 20
At first I thought this was another Mudede post, but then I saw that the woman wasn't caucasian.
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on June 4, 2010 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Banna 21
Oh, and...

"Has anyone seen my contact lens?"
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on June 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM · Report this
@16 because that is his sister.
Posted by gloomy gus on June 4, 2010 at 3:23 PM · Report this
attitude devant 23
I kept wondering why the guy looked so apprehensive....until the first nose-breaking face smash. Then I understood.
Posted by attitude devant on June 4, 2010 at 3:39 PM · Report this