Tuesday, June 1, 2010

But What's The W For?

Posted by on Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM

1434801266853715.jpg

Probably NSFYW...

A is for Anus, B is for Boobies, C is for Come, D is for Deepthroat... but what's the W for? Whipped cream? Am I just dirty that I think that's poop?

michael strangeways 1
Whipped topping?
Posted by michael strangeways http://www.seattlegayscene.com/ on June 1, 2010 at 3:48 PM · Report this
I'd like to meet the dude that had the anal sphincter muscular control to produce poop of that shape, with the little tail on the end. He and I could have a lot of fun together!!!
Posted by PDX_Paulie on June 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM · Report this
Mike Smith 3
Waste.
Posted by Mike Smith on June 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 4
You're a strange one, Mary.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on June 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM · Report this
vooodooo84 5
I have seen a japanese cookie jar that looked like that, imitating a bee hive, with flies instead of bees
Posted by vooodooo84 on June 1, 2010 at 4:52 PM · Report this
elizaperson 8
It's totally whipped cream. Fun to wear, better to eat. :)
Posted by elizaperson on June 1, 2010 at 8:14 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 9
Yeah, I'm thinking whipped cream. Considering how some of the others look, I don't think they'd make poo look like that.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on June 1, 2010 at 9:09 PM · Report this
llli1illl 10
w bush?
Posted by llli1illl on June 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM · Report this
Christin 11
...okay, I need some of these explained to me, please.

What do I, J, L, N, and R stand for? I have not-that-great guesses for some (J for jerk off? L for labia or limp?), but I'm not confident in any of those letters.

The funniest one to me is M.
Posted by Christin on June 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM · Report this
Pmasp 12
J is for Jimmyhat I is for infection L maybe latex? N i don't know R might be rectum receiver. That said, not sure about a few others.
Posted by Pmasp on June 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM · Report this
very bad homo 13
I must be an innocent flower, I can't figure some of these out.
Posted by very bad homo on June 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM · Report this
i'm pro-science and i vote 14
I'm a sex fiend and all but you Stranger staff, all of you, are perverted to the extreme degree
Posted by i'm pro-science and i vote http://www.prettyopenended.com on June 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM · Report this
Timmytee 15
That's not a "W", you guys. That's an upside down "M". (I think a MILF stepped in something and landed on her butt.)
Posted by Timmytee on June 2, 2010 at 5:29 AM · Report this
Vince 16
Wet.
Posted by Vince on June 2, 2010 at 7:16 AM · Report this
treacle 17
N is necrophilia, I believe. The RR is still less obvious, although we finally settled on rough rider. And yes, L is labia.
Posted by treacle on June 2, 2010 at 2:43 PM · Report this
This is child's play. http://www.typographyserved.com/Gallery/… is where the real shit is
Posted by Adventive on June 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM · Report this