and Drunks

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today in the Harrowing Adventures of Suburbia

Posted by on Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Seattlepi.com/KOMO has the riveting story of this naked butt and hair seen in the wilds of Tiger Mountian:

"I saw his butt. I saw his hair," said Heather Nausadis, who spotted [a nude man] while hiking the Tiger Mountain Trail on Sunday afternoon. "He's naked. He's naked, you know!"

Nausadis says the man in the buff surprised her in the woods, then was surprised by her fiance, who was about 50 feet down the trail.

"He (the nude man) was coming at me. Wasn't like he was coming at me fast or lunging, but he was close enough. A few more steps, and he would have been right there. I just didn't know what to do."

She says the trail was packed when she spotted the man about a half hour into her hike.

"We're like, 'How bold is it!'" she said. "I think I was more relieved that Dennis was there, and it wasn't some woman by herself."

Beware! For the Naked Butt and Hair of Tiger Mountain lurks in the shadows.

Dougsf 1
As exurban sprawl continues to threaten their habitat, this sort of run-in is going to become more commonplace.
Posted by Dougsf on May 18, 2010 at 1:54 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 2
that was just sasquatch, doing PR for the gorge!
Posted by Max Solomon on May 18, 2010 at 1:54 PM · Report this
derrickito 3
it was probably just the nude hiker out for a walk: http://nudehiker.blogspot.com/
Posted by derrickito on May 18, 2010 at 1:55 PM · Report this
"The awful hank of unbraided hair!"
Posted by nipples on your ass?! on May 18, 2010 at 1:56 PM · Report this
A naked man is automatically threatening.
Posted by pox on May 18, 2010 at 2:15 PM · Report this
COMTE 6
Sounds like one or the other of them either wandered too far away from or too close to Fraternity Snoqualmie.
Posted by COMTE on May 18, 2010 at 2:27 PM · Report this
@6 for the win. I expected bad journalism from the PI and KOMO, but come on Slog...you guys can't do a little research?
Posted by stuffandthings on May 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 8
They also caught a guy in the actual act of raping a woman.

Let's face it, suburbs and exurbs are dangerous places, in addition to being inefficient.

As Adam Smith says in Wealth of Nations - "you're better off in a city or a town than otherwise" (paraphrasing, but he says it over and over and over)
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on May 18, 2010 at 2:46 PM · Report this
Joe Szilagyi 9
I think we should have a nude hiker ordinance passed by the city council.
Posted by Joe Szilagyi on May 18, 2010 at 2:50 PM · Report this
Thankfully, KOMO and SeattlePI.com have exposed this woman for trespassing fully clothed in nature and disturbing the poor, little bear.

Has she no shame?

Oh, the thought of it...a woman...fully clothed...in the woods, no less.

GASP!

I shutter to think what else she might be capable of doing.
Posted by Fozzie on May 18, 2010 at 3:00 PM · Report this
Wait, how did she see his butt if he was coming towards her? Was he walking backwards?
Posted by ridia on May 18, 2010 at 4:50 PM · Report this
welcometothemurk22 12
The words "butt" and "hair" should never be seen close together.
Posted by welcometothemurk22 on May 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 13
I vote we have Conlin and that guy debate.

And while they're debating we kill the Billionaires Tunnel.

Who's with me?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on May 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM · Report this
Spicy McHaggis 14
Shit I've seen more nakedness in the backwoods than anywhere except maybe a strip club and the Fremont Street Fair.
Posted by Spicy McHaggis on May 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM · Report this