Saturday, December 26, 2009

Officewatch 2009™: Day 3 (4?)

Posted by on Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Merry Christmassacre to me.
  • Merry Christmassacre to me.

Upon not understanding the inner workings of a fax machine, and thusly not receiving any Christmas salutations via fax, then becoming even more distraught over Black Santa's situation, last night I decided to shirk my duties and go on an overnight drunk. Apparently, after returning to the office, Jim Beam and I wrapped me some presents and put them under the pink Christmas tree.

Please enjoy this special holiday edition of Name this Band while unwrap my treasures.

Toasterhedgehog 1
Really? You got no faxes at all? That's so sad.

Maybe they are all stored in the fax machine's memory.
Posted by Toasterhedgehog on December 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM · Report this
rob! 2
Power cord in outlet + phone line in phone jack + mode switch in answer = outer workings of a fax machine. Oh well, I tried. So did yer mama.

Looks like one of your presents is another half-pint. Or hand lotion. Either way, enjoy.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on December 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM · Report this
care bear 3
Yeah, the message I got when I tried to fax my Christmas salutations was no answer, so I think something must be unplugged. But I tried, Grant. I hope that makes you feel better.
Posted by care bear on December 26, 2009 at 2:44 PM · Report this
Toasterhedgehog 4
I too had to work on Christmas, and sent a fax in solidarity. It appeared to go through.
Posted by Toasterhedgehog on December 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM · Report this
bella 5
Whadja get, whadja get?
Posted by bella http://twitter.com/littlewords on December 26, 2009 at 3:52 PM · Report this
seandr 6
dude, i faxed you a phone number that would have gotten you a hot christmas lay. oh well.
Posted by seandr on December 26, 2009 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Grant Brissey, Emeritus 7
@3: Any fax from you would always make me feel better.
Posted by Grant Brissey, Emeritus http://www.grantropolis.com/ on December 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM · Report this