Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Honor of Abusing Romantic Comedies

Posted by on Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Per the Sleepless in Seattle musical...

Sleepless in Seattle, the horror movie:

When Harry Met Sally, the horror movie:

And Mary Poppins, the horror movie:

(No, you're an old meme.)

ah. seen these. Think the best one is still SHINING. Which is the shining redone as a good father happy heart film. hilarious.
Posted by high there on March 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM · Report this
Posted by what's up doc? on March 3, 2009 at 2:56 PM · Report this
@1 totally agree - especially with Solisbury Hill playing, it's a classic
Posted by Kristina on March 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Let me know when they come out with Slog, the horror movie.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty on March 3, 2009 at 3:50 PM · Report this
@2 Exactly what I came here to post.
Posted by T on March 3, 2009 at 3:52 PM · Report this
This is exactly what I love about Slog! Goofy shit that I didn't know was out there. Thanks.
Posted by Sad Comment on March 3, 2009 at 4:42 PM · Report this
I just realized that young Julie Andrews looks just like Neko Case.
Posted by danhowes on March 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM · Report this
This one made me really, really happy: Top Gun, but different.
Posted by Aislinn on March 3, 2009 at 8:43 PM · Report this
Only the Mary Poppins trailer comes across as a horror flim, the others just look like another Disclosure trailer.
Posted by Gabriel on March 4, 2009 at 2:33 AM · Report this
I went to college with the guy who created the Scary Mary clip. He is a very pretty gay man. That is all.
Posted by Parsnip on March 4, 2009 at 2:59 PM · Report this
Edmund Ng 11
This is an amazing irony. Nobody would have thought Sleepless in Seattle could be a horror film.
Posted by Edmund Ng http://www.internet-empire.com on July 11, 2009 at 10:47 PM · Report this
12 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy