Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Photo Fun: TUCK @ Chop Suey

Posted by on Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Everyone and anyone should consider going to TUCK tonight at Chop Suey, Seattle's best new night for "Gays in Lady Suits" hosted by superstar
Ben DeLaCreme. There's performance, dancing, and always lots of ridiculous
fun to be had in the photo booth.

Tonight's event is extra special because of this incredibly sad story:

TUCK will donate all proceeds from the evening to our friend Siobahn AKA Rusty Nails. She was hit by a drunk driver yesterday and sustained very serious injuries. From 9-10:30 we will also have a
"You Call It Svedka" vodka special, with $1 from every drink purchased donated to this lovely lady.

More on Siobahn's horrific hit-and-run accident on KOMO.

And lots more of my photos from TUCK after the jump...

Does this dress make anyone else hungry?
  • Kelly O
  • Does this dress make anyone else hungry?

t-4.jpg

t-14.jpg

t-15.jpg

t-17.jpg

t-16.jpg

All photos by Kelly O

dnt trust me 1
Is this a fair representation of who slog commenters are? I have a feeling we look like a bunch of straight laced dorks compared to these divas. Hopefully I'm wrong. Except for Chicago Fan, I picture him like all the frat guys I couldn't stand at college. See? I discriminate! I'm fabulous!
Posted by dnt trust me on March 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM · Report this
mike in oly 2
So much creativity, and gorgeous photos. Thanks for giving those of us who couldn't make it a peek!
Posted by mike in oly http://enotaipes.blogspot.com/ on March 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM · Report this
I thought Siobahn got "doored" while riding a bike and it messed up her leg badly. Is that the right link?
Posted by dragfaerie on March 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM · Report this
dragfaerie - Siobhan got doored, I don't know, a year or so ago? Same Siobhan, new brutal injuries.
Posted by monoecious on March 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM · Report this
dragfaerie - Siobhan was doored, I think that was about a year ago. Same Siobhan, but new brutal injuries.
Posted by monoecious on March 29, 2013 at 7:43 PM · Report this
She was doored months ago, just had surgery on that knee and got out of the wheelchair. Then this hit and run happened Wednesday night. The link is correct.
Posted by Birdsy on March 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM · Report this
mkyorai 7
@1 yep, the gang's all here. That's SROTU and Sgt Doom in the third pic from the bottom (Doom's wearing his extra special tinfoil hat for the occasion). And three pics above that is 5280. It's hard to see in the picture, but he's carrying a concealed grenade launcher, for which we're sure he has a permit.
Posted by mkyorai on March 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM · Report this
michael strangeways 8
Most of the people in these photos are under the age of 40 (or, 30 for that matter) so it's highly unlikely they are Slog readers...
Posted by michael strangeways http://www.seattlegayscene.com/ on March 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM · Report this
Absolutely beautiful! Great gallery Kelly O.
Posted by tabski on March 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM · Report this
undead ayn rand 10
@1: My friends and I tend to show up in these, though I didn't make it to the time that these pictures were from.
Posted by undead ayn rand on March 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM · Report this