Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on This Exists and It's Delicious

COMMENT DELETED: Off-Topic

We'd rather not moderate your comments, but off-topic, gratuitously inflammatory, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate remarks may be removed, and repeat offenders may be banned from commenting. We never censor comments based on ideology. Thanks to all who add to the conversation on Slog.

Posted by daniel bennett kieneker savaged. | August 13, 2008 11:46 AM

mmmmm, sounds good.

Posted by Mike of Renton | August 13, 2008 12:01 PM

Megan, where did you buy this candy bar? I need it. I need it bad. You can't see me, but I'm rocking back and forth with my arms wrapped around my knees muttering "chocolate, caramel, marshmallows, almonds" over and over again.

Posted by PopTart | August 13, 2008 12:03 PM

@3 I bought it at the 7-11 in Ballard at 24th and 62nd. I bet you could find 'em at any 7-11 around town.

Or, you could always order one off ebay...

Posted by Megan Seling | August 13, 2008 12:14 PM

Megan, I love your candy bar reviews. I just wish I could eat them frequently and not gain 5 lbs. I think that part of the reason why I love backpacking so much is that I can eat candy bars and not feel guilty. Big trip this weekend, and I have a Ritter Sport burning a hole in my pack. Yum.

Posted by Julie | August 13, 2008 12:18 PM

I smell swag for tomorrow.

Posted by Greg | August 13, 2008 12:40 PM

Swap out the nasty corn syrup and hydroginated oils for good old fashioned (and better tasting) sugar and butter, and you got yourself a winner.

Posted by sharon Franklin | August 13, 2008 12:43 PM

Dark chocolate is not chocolate. I don't know what the hell it is. But it's fucking gross.

Posted by Mr. Poe | August 13, 2008 12:44 PM

i actually drove 1/8 mile from work (i know i should have walked, but i was driven by the craving that won't be delayed) to the nearest convenience store to buy the new snickers bar. it wasn't to be found.

so i bought a "dark chocolate" snickers and an "almond" snickers and a three musketeers bar and, behind closed office doors, mashed them together and ate it all up like a good little boy.

it tasted awful!

Posted by thirsty | August 13, 2008 1:22 PM

Now, if it was dark mint chocolate ...

Posted by Will in Seattle | August 13, 2008 1:33 PM

Why not just get an actual Rocky Road bar? They're fucking amazing, and they have cashews.

Posted by Jocie | August 13, 2008 1:38 PM

COMMENT DELETED: Off-Topic/Spam

Posted by Self-Hating Hipster | August 13, 2008 1:42 PM

Has anyone found this anywhere else??

Posted by Tom C. | August 13, 2008 3:33 PM

I've heard rumors of Sweetarts rope...like Nerds rope (which is awesome) I suppose...can anyone confirm or deny this?

Posted by cunei4m | August 13, 2008 3:42 PM