Religion Hutch’s Church Flirts with Homelessness
posted by August 18 at 9:38 AMon
Slog tipper Russ alerts us to the ongoing call for help—be it money, real estate, or prayer—from Ken Hutcherson’s Antioch Bible Church:
1. The Elder Board decided not to move forward on the Canyon Park location.
2. We are continuing to explore all our options for a 24/7 long-term facility which includes the Kirkland location that has been mentioned the last two Sundays.
3. We also are looking for a short term location to allow us to carry on our present services and programs.
4. The Our Home campaign is ongoing, with funds received and pledges designated toward a new facility.
5. On Sunday, August 24 at 9:00 am, we will have one large service, and then gather the congregation for an update and Q&A on where we are in the process. Please take this opportunity to participate in the Q & A which will commence shortly after the 9:00 AM service.
6. On August 31 we will have ONE SERVICE at 11:00 AM, followed by our famous Bro-B-Q at the SDA facility.
We seek your prayers and support as we move forward to accomplish all the goals above.
Stay abreast of Hutch’s hunt for a home here. (And see you at the Bro-B-Q on August 31!)