Nightlife Watcha Doing Tonight?
posted by June 6 at 14:58 PMon
Here’s what we’re doing, in case you need some ideas. Pot and film seem to be our top cravings tonight.
• Smoking weed and playing Madden.
• Making ice-cream sandwiches from scratch.
• Seeing Be Like Others at the Harvard Exit.
• Traipsing through the purple forest and then seeing Otto (gay zombies!) at the Egyptian at midnight.
• Eating pot cookies, then seeing Stranded: I’ve Come From a Plane That Crashed on the Mountains.
• Eating green vegetables.
• Going to my kid’s school carnival. (Cake walk!)
• Seeing Cave Singers at the Gregoire event at Neumo’s.
• Previewing the new Kress IGA supermarket downtown (1423 Third Ave), then to a bourbon tasting.
• Going to a bourbon tasting, then to some sort of Gayla. (Gayla-la?)
• Going to the Grand Illusion for the first screening in the Dennis Nyback series.
• Sneaking out of work early to catch Jar City at the Egyptian.
• Going to Balagan Theater’s Road Movie.