Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on Today in Presidential Politics; Or, 7 Days Until the Iowa Caucuses

Ron Paul FTW!1!

Posted by Mr. Poe | December 27, 2007 11:15 AM

Really? Ron Paul delivered 4,000 BABIES??? that changes everything entirely. hilarious.

Posted by citrus | December 27, 2007 11:44 AM

I know the question is why Bloomberg makes that statement, but I'd like to note the naivete of thinking the elections need to proceed in January in honor of the great sacrifice Bhutto made for democracy.

Total bullshit. The election needs to be delayed in order for an opposition canditate to come forward and have some time to campaign. Rushing ahead with an election in two weeks, would be a complete travesty of democracy.

It's better than Chimpy and his 'we mourn the loss for her family and friends and supporters', but it's still Civics 101 billionaire mayor.

Posted by left coast | December 27, 2007 12:03 PM

Screw people who think Obama is the next JFK; Obama is the next FDR and FDR is what we need! AND that speech is quite good. Can you imagine what he will do on 1-20-2009 for his big speech that day?

Posted by Cato the Younger Younger | December 27, 2007 12:04 PM

Rudy and 9/11: they really should get a separation.

Posted by Just Me | December 27, 2007 12:41 PM

The speech was so good it made me jealous of his mad writing skills. (I assume he did the heavy-lifting.)

And I don't know if it's the southern drawl or his bullshit record when he was actually in elected office, but I trust John Edwards about as much as a pop-up ad.

Posted by Ryno | December 27, 2007 12:43 PM

Giuliani: "I will not let the terrorists take away our freedom, because that's a job for the president."

Posted by Mike of Renton | December 27, 2007 12:55 PM