Stephen King would be proud if these were his kids.
This made me kind of sad. The one kid who had to receive the wedgie looked really embarrassed, and it seemed kind of like they were making fun of him. And telling the kid to stop holding the band was awkward and unecessary.
Those assholes from Fox News were the bullies back in the day that those kids are trying to evade now.
ellen had those kids on last week. so fox news totally got scooped.
1. "fox" "news"? what? "live"? huh? good god.
2. "tear away underpants": Since those used to be exclusively for adults, er, strippers ... I'm kinda squicked now. They have a dark future waiting for them.
4. these two boys deserve a swirly each for inventing wedgie-proof underwear. Try to out-invent THAT braniac twins! *
5. there was no point 3.
6. just in time for Xmas! yay!
* 7. (no person actually deserves a swirly, or a wedgie. statement made purely for humorous effect.)
Fuck those little sonsabitches! They're gonna grow up to make the world a worse place and I hope they start getting trash canned and swirlied for not taking their lumps with the wedgies. Little smart asses.
No way am I playing a video on my computer that has anything to do with little boys and underpants.
In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 45 days old).