Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on Ribbed For Whose Pleasure?

i'd so use one of those for my cock. i mean Wii.

that law suit would be equal to or worse than the mcdonalds one. what would they call the court case? "Dumbasses vs Nintendo"? shit.

Posted by Jake Salvador | November 14, 2007 2:53 PM

I hope they get a class action lawsuit against Nintendo. Think of all those dumbfucks paying lawyer fees... and then getting laughed out of court.

Posted by Greg | November 14, 2007 2:55 PM

I ordered the maximum of 4 sheaths, yet I only own 2 controllers. It's gonna be a fun weekend when these show up!

As a side note, are they microwave-safe?

Posted by T | November 14, 2007 2:56 PM

Yes, the wiicondoms are quite comfortable in the palm. I have no plans to apply them to any other body parts; but the squooshy rubber and grippy ribbing look well-suited to pleasures of the flesh.

I can see how some enterprisingly kinky youth might make a game out of waving the pointer at the screen while nestled snugly in their hindquarters. Now that I think of it, the co-star mode of UR MR GAY is perfectly suited for the spazzy operation that would be the result of wiimote tail-wagging.

Posted by mattymatt | November 14, 2007 2:59 PM

In Other Meta-News:

"Nintendo Corp. was hit with a class-action lawsuit today, brought on behalf of some six thousand members of an online "extreme body-modification" social group, who asserted the company's "Wii controller jackets" caused severe testicular abrasions when used as prophylactic devices.

Meanwhile, another four hundred members of the same group filed a counter-suit, claiming the so-called abrasions, and subsequent genital swelling, were 'actually quite pleasurable'..."

Posted by COMTE | November 14, 2007 3:02 PM

I like to ride without a jacket. Except for the first few dates.

Posted by Will in Seattle | November 14, 2007 3:05 PM

Damn, they charge $10-$20 for something like that for your phone, i-pod, etc.

Posted by Mike of Renton | November 14, 2007 3:27 PM

Sorry, tried to cancel that comment when I finally notice that Sam already made my.. er, his point.

Posted by Mike of Renton | November 14, 2007 3:29 PM

Buncha Wiifuckers.

Posted by NapoleonXIV | November 14, 2007 3:29 PM

In semi-related Wii news -- this game just came out Tuesday, scrubbed of the unintended "secret message" by the big N at the last minute:

Posted by Peter | November 14, 2007 5:37 PM