Knee pads for Jesus?!?!
obviously down for some washing of feet
Knee pads? Is this some new kind of religious porn or something? Hutch maybe needs to talk to Ted Haggard about being on his knees.
or he is writing some Christian rock a'la Cartman
Here you go:
I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus! I wanna feel his salvation all over my face!
"Strong Strategy", eh?
I bet the Aurora hookers are all over that euphemism in about 48 hours:
"Sure, honey, I do 'strong strategy', but it'll cost you extra."
kneepads for jesus is a multi-million dollar idea.
Hutch was totally asking for it with the knee pads reference. He probably reads and gets a kick out of these posts.
"Strong Strategy for the Lord"?!
"Confront the Corporation"?!
Damn, now I'm curious. Maybe he has a Yes Men-stye stunt lined up.
WTF? This is even stupider than usual.
Knee pads don't bother me until the Rev. starts talking about getting out the ChapStick.
He's try to get Microsoft to invite him to speak at their shareholder's meeting? So he can, what, confront them with the evils of their domestic partner benefits policy?
Why in the hell would Microsoft even be remotely interested in this? Please please please local media, don't pick this story up. I'm guessing coverage is his only goal.
Obviously, he's going to discuss terms for MS's surrender, in light of the powerful national boycott that Hutch+God led.
Sweet Jesus. knee pads...I'm overwhelmed with funny...too many jokes...
he should go so people can laugh at him. I am sure that one of the richest men in the world who is the modern day Ford really wants to listen to a backward idiot like hutcherson. I understand why hutcherson hates gays. I mean we are doing so much better than him. So go ahead asshole, preach your backward crap. You will be sitting in your same backward neighborhood 50 years from now while the rest of the world moves on.
his national ministries? you mean the ministries that are the last hope for hood idiots who are 10 years behind the technological revolution that gates started? The lord is not going to help you. you need to learn to stop blaming the gays and learn to help yourself. stop buying depreciable items, stop glorifying stupidity. the gays are not your worst enemy, you are. look in the mirror idiot, none of us gays are even giving you time of day. why is it that we have so much disposable income and you have none? are we taking your money? no....you CHOOSE to be stupid and CHOOSE to live the way you live.
yeah...this is bill gates. Now I have to order $50000 worth of kentucky fried chicken for my shareholders meeting.
The Fall '07 Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report mentions Hutch in connection with Russian-speaking, anti gay Christian fundamentalists. It's a bit over the top, but worth reading.
@18: The SPLC report may be a bit over the top, but this is serious business. Let me tell you why:
1) These people are up and down the W Coast, including approximately 40 churches in Puget Sound alone.
2) Remember Micah Painter and the Russian thugs that beat him to a pulp? Remember that one of their defenses (not ultimately allowed by the courts) was that it was their upbringing and religion that made them do it.
3) These churches and people are beyond Fred Phelps' continual diatribe. They have used and will continue to use physical violence against members of the LGBT community. Ken Hutcherson has now actively aligned himself with a churches that want to encourage violence.
4) Considering that the members of these churches left the former Soviet Union and Russia because they believed they were being persecuted it's unbelievable to me that this country has open arms to those that now want to commit violence and encourage hatred against US citizens born and raised here that are members of a community they don't agree with. That's about as un-american as it gets far as I'm concerned.
That's why it's more important than ever to keep pressure up on the lovely Reverend Hutcherson. He's now fully aligned himself with people that want to hurt and kill people and have succeeded in doing so.
BTW, this bears some interest. How does a guy like Alexey Ledyaev get banned from Russia for his extremist views:
(see link at http://www.charismamag.com/display.php?id=6488 )
and then have a meeting with our lovely Rev. Ken Hutcherson, and Jay Hein of the Office of Faith Based Initiatives: (see story here at http://slog.thestranger.com/2007/03/white_house_contradicts_local_pastor_ken
I have a just a FEW questions in part 2 since you can only post 2 links at a time):
Continued from Part 1
1) Hutch, are you going to show up now at places where LGBT people are and seek violence against them? You've already said that this is a war:
(see this link http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/faithvalues/2003543693_hutcherson27m.html )
The people you've hooked up with certain want to use violence to maintain that "war".
2) Since Ledyaev was supposedly barred from Russia given his extremist views how does he pass muster with the White House? With the Secret Service? With the Department of Homeland Security?
3) Speaking of coming to the US, Hutch and his gang of "Watchmen on the Walls are having a 3 day convention at the Lynnwood Convention Center on October 19th, 20th and 21st.
Next to part 3
I guess I've posted my maximum... so I've emailed the rest of the post...
I just heard that Hutch and his ilk lost another battle in the culture wars.
The fundies in Oregon failed to get enough valid signatures to challenge domestic partnerships in that state.
Nothing fails like prayer.
Lynnwood has a convention center? How sad....
As for Pastor Hutch, I think his little band of thugs and religious nitwits should show up at the MS meeting and make a scene. Let the professional thugs from Blackwater or Pinkerton or whoever MS uses for security show them how they do things downtown. Maybe they'd get a trip to Uzbequistan. (however that is spelled)
@16 & 17, if they're not the same person:
You hateful piece(s) of shit. Read what you wrote again; notice how racist it is. You think that's better than the hot air that comes out of Hutcherson's ass? Well, it's not. It may be a different color, but it smells just as bad.
For some reason I don't think Microsoft really cares what Hutchison thinks especially considering the fact that MS had and still has a big name gay porn performer working for them in management. It's just live and be trashy out at that campus. Just get the stock price up!
In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 45 days old).