Slog News & Arts

Music & Nightlife

« “Your letter received and prom... | Day 5: The Anti Dog Shit Campa... »

Monday, August 27, 2007

I, Anonymous: Racial Slurs and Psycho Athlete Impersonation Edition

posted by on August 27 at 15:43 PM

This was just emailed to I, Anonymous:

You were walking down 3rd at Jackson this Monday afternoon, wearing a red hoodie, with a white and brown pitbull on a leash. You were screaming “I’M MICHAEL VICK, I’M MICHAEL VICK” at the top of your retarded lungs.

A black guy at the bus stop said something to you and you IMMEDIATELY began calling him a nigger and telling him your dog was going to “rip his monkey face off”. The volume of your voice filled this downtown canyon like the Blue Angels wish they could.

Like divine intervention an SPD cruiser pulled up to you and you kneeled down at his passenger window for a conversation.

He pulled away, somehow satisfied, and you continued on your merry way screaming “I’M MICHAEL VICK” looking for your next victim.

I watched all of this from the second floor of my business and I’m here to tell you something. That kind of desperate attention grabbing activity usually requires a sense of humor.

Too bad all you have is hate and that tiny, tiny brain of yours.

Thank you, Hot Tipper Anonymous.

RSS icon Comments

Uncle Ruckus lives in Seattle?

Posted by matthew fisher wilder | August 27, 2007 4:03 PM

I've seen this guy around there too, although the dog seems to be a new addition. He was offering free granola bars to anyone passing by, screaming at the top of his lungs "FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY!!" Disgusting waste of flesh.

Posted by kid icarus | August 27, 2007 4:07 PM

How is it that Seattle has become Crazy town?

Posted by brad | August 27, 2007 8:02 PM

The guy is probably psychotic and most likely he wouldn't be saying weird racist things AND other weird stuff if he was properly medicated. I'm not saying that racism can be cured with medication. I'm just saying that he probably has some weird delusions going on that come out as racist nonsense when he might not really be a racist. Of course, he *might* be a racist AND psychotic in which case the meds would only help to a certain extent.

Posted by Kristin Bell | August 27, 2007 10:04 PM

I think it's terr-ific that this dude is so riled up about dog fighting yet seems really into ripping a monkey's face off. Which is more cruel?
either way, I'm so glad that the author of this "I, Anonymous" learned the truth from his run-in with this pooch aficianado. That truth being that pitbulls deserved more respect than African Americans and other darkies.

Isn't it nice to know that someone one crystal meth hit away from participating in dogfights still maintains a sense of social decency and human rights?

Posted by CalamityPositive | August 28, 2007 6:50 AM

Too bad we couldn't throw Vick and this a-hole into a pit with a bunch of rabid pit bulls and let nature take its course.

Posted by Justy | August 28, 2007 2:26 PM