um. ok. are you sure this isn't another prank by Engineering?
Where oh where is Deborah Brandt...we're in some desperate need of her corny humor.
So Jeff didn't have time or read the Blatherwatch posting that quotes Deborah. But he'll meet down the road, and staff would have more time to talk about everything in-depth.
Come on you don't think mgt met today or spoke before the meeting?
Talking about night time programming. What about the entire mess? That's what needs to be discussed. No time to talk. Make time. The situation isn't important enough to deal with now? I say here's what KUOW needs to do.
1. Bring in a facilitator talk to staff W/O mgt there. Oh wait they tried that with Jeff in the room
2. The board breaks policy and meets with the staff and facilitator
2. He or she meets with mgt & board alone
3. Mgt issues a statement on the web sight explaining things and acknowledging things should be run better.
4. Revise the pledge goal & admit the prior budgets were wrong but they didn't know that they were made
i like ken but man oh man, kuow sucks. we've got a lousy npr station...steve scher is boring, and ken never strings together a good show. don't know anything about the new guy, but i think the station is in desperate need of a shake-up and something interesting to happen to it.
@4, so true. Wish KQED or KOPB was local.
In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 45 days old).