nearly half, huh? so what is that, like 8 out of 18? or is that an "optimistic" way of saying 2 out of 18 or something? fuck these idiots.
To doubt the facts as given by the administration is unamerican. They've always been right before. Comb your hair, we're coming to get you.
Here are the 9 benchmarks the Iraqis passed:
1. There are still Iraqis alive in Iraq
2. There are still Shias alive in Iraq
3. There are still Sunnis alive in Iraq
4. There are still Kurds alive in Iraq
5. Iranís not yet in control of Iraq
6. The elected government hasnít been overthrown in Iraq
7. There were less than 10,000 terrorist attacks last week in Iraq
8. Fewer than 1,000 mosques were blown up in Iraq last week
9. Fewer than 1,000,000 Iraqis fled the country last week
See, everything is fine.
A "mixed bag" sounds like something you get on Halloween.
Truly a mixed bag. It's much more varied than you think. There are atrocities, horrors, terrors, crimes against humanity, and murders both secular, sectarian, and personal. It's about time you filthy liberals start acknowledging the full panopoly of results.
In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 45 days old).