Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on The Morning News

Then clearly, I'm a soulless simulacrum of humanity. My inability to discern the subtleties of literary sarcasm should have been the tip-off.

I'm afraid there's only one solution:

My robot brain needs beer.

Posted by COMTE | June 7, 2007 9:26 AM

RE: Going Up: Your power bill

aren't most people that read this City Light customers???

Posted by "bob" | June 7, 2007 9:54 AM

Dude, you misspelled homosexuality. Isn't that grounds for dismissal at the Stranger?

Posted by Judah | June 7, 2007 9:57 AM

I think he's talking about that subset of the population that is sexually attracted to their own and other people's homes. I have to agree that this is neither natural nor healthy, although I will admit the occasional surge of lust for yurts.

Posted by Levislade | June 7, 2007 10:09 AM

I'm amazed that nobody pointed that out till 10 AM. I think the copy department has it out for me.

Posted by Jonah | June 7, 2007 10:17 AM

It looks like the Dr. Holsinger has a lot in common with the gay guys here at The Stranger.

If you read almost any of their rants about gay men and AIDS, one gets the distinct impression that all-natural gay sex inevitably leads to AIDS. Nary a difference between that and what the good doc has to say.

Time to start questioning, boys!

Posted by BD | June 7, 2007 10:18 AM

This is probably entirely due to the fact that I was a toddler when Jedi came out, but I love the yub yub song. I especially appreciate the use of stormtrooper helmets as percussive instruments.

Posted by keshmeshi | June 7, 2007 10:42 AM

Clearly, I have no soul. I consider myself a pretty big Star Wars fan, but that Ewok shit was a travesty. Almost as much of a travesty as nearly every single minute of the three subsequent films.

Posted by A-Train | June 7, 2007 11:23 AM

The yub yub song is neither natural nor healthy. It should be inflicted on the Surgeon General until his head implodes.

Posted by Geni | June 7, 2007 12:30 PM

A friend of mine had to sing the Yub Yub song his in elemtary school choir. I'm completely serious.

Posted by Dougsf | June 7, 2007 12:54 PM