God I love these kids. Can I rent one?
What is a "larking space" and where can I find one? They sound like fun.
Amen, sister. Or brother.
There used to be someone with an enormous Hummer in my neighborhood. One day I walked by and it had been keyed all the way around the vehicle. I would never do something like that, but it definitely made my day.
I want to live in a city with larking spaces.
Treat your neighborhood Hummer to this treatment:
1. Get various low grade cuts of beef/chicken/dog/fish/whatever
2. Put chunks in blender, with just enough water
to facilitate liquification.
3. Add a few tablespoons of sugar, blend further.
4. Put aside in a covered, but not sealed vessel
5. Wait a few weeks for natural maturation
6. Pour this delight into the ventilation intake.
Much more effective and environmentally friendly than merely keying the paint.
The above recipe is NOT recommended, it is just an example of something you should NEVER do!
where is the 9 and 10 o'clock ones promised yesterday? you've got to triple up @ 5!
out on the road today, i saw a minor threat sticker on a hummmer H2, a little voice in my head said "nothing you can do"
that's my new lyric for don henley's "boys of summer", inspired by a real event.
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, #6?
Every hour on the hour happened as planned.
Key a hummer today!!!
In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 45 days old).