Life All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned on Slog
posted by June 8 at 17:16 PMon
Lessons learned today:
1. Fnarf is even more prolific than I imagined.
2. Spending the day Slogging is hard when it is sunny outside.
3. Most of the people that read and comment on Slog are pretty nice.
4. Some of the people that read and comment on Slog are total assholes.
5. You can never mention penis size enough.
6. My one day coffee consumption is at a near record-breaking high.
7. There are a million things I wanted to post about but didnít get to.
8. Given the opportunity to post, Meinert has no time to argue with me online.
9. People will freak the fuck out if an HTML tag accidentally gets left open.
10. Slogging all day would be a lot more interesting with a few bong hits.
Thanks for having me, Slog. It was a lot of fun.