Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on Schrammie Bomb!

Everything is a bomb now. OR, a bong.

Everybody who is not Republican knows the difference between a bong and an RPG. One of them kills people. One does not. Guess which one the Republicans smoke all of the time. Note: No question mark.

Posted by Mr. Poe | May 25, 2007 2:40 PM

Am I the only person who feels the Shrammie is a little too flattering a likeness of K Schram?

Posted by jackie treehorn | May 25, 2007 3:06 PM

I think the bobble-head folks just used an old template for the late Wayne Cody's head, repainted it, and stuck it on a new body.

Posted by COMTE | May 25, 2007 3:27 PM

It looks like a Kelsey Grammer bobblehead.

Posted by NapoleonXIV | May 25, 2007 3:35 PM

I want a Schrammie! I am so jealous. For anyone who ran into Schramm in the early 90s, when he was the cheesiest cheesedog lowest-common-denominator talking bobblehead, 70s used-car salesman shag toupee ill-fitting suited classic mass-media moron, his new curmudgeonly Andy Rooney impersonation is an amazing self re-creation.

I wasted millions of dollars of taxpayers' money on a dream too great for Seattle (the monorail); I told the whole city to kiss my grits and moved to Mexico; I ran out of money and settled for Portland; I made a film bastardization of the works of H.P. Lovecraft that uses our grand northwest scenery and the stunning vision of Tori Spelling in a zookeeper outfit in order to make an obscure point about global warming; I shamelessly use the Slog as a vehicle of self-promotion to save myself from a future as a fry cook - I WANT MY SCHRAMMIE!!!!

Posted by Grant Cogswell | May 25, 2007 4:17 PM

Why isn't he in Gitmo with Karl Rove and other terrorists?

Posted by Will in Seattle | May 25, 2007 5:16 PM

The eyes aren't beady enough.

Posted by Paulus | May 25, 2007 5:40 PM

ha! yeah, and his face isn't pock-marky enough...god, such a chode. "...as an expert..." and so on.

Posted by dre | May 26, 2007 12:01 AM

Sometimes the best Schrammies are the ones we give ourselves, Grant.

Posted by NapoleonXIV | May 26, 2007 12:07 PM

mcguo yvbdckl lrwqa qigpn upygdeb niebsfph xqnmhartk

Posted by eryuwngd fgcidjz | June 2, 2007 8:17 PM