Celeb Surprise, Surprise
posted by March 26 at 10:51 AMon
Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose.
But who knew about her near-fatal butt trouble?
Smith had also been receiving injections of drugs in her buttocks. On the Monday before she died, a blood infection from one of those injections caused a 105-degree fever. Smith’s friends asked her to go to the hospital to treat the fever, but she refused. “A fever of 105 is life-threatening,” Broward County Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper said, “but she refused and she’s not a child — she has the right to refuse and the people around determined that she had the capability to make such a decision. If she had gone to the hospital, I think that yes, she would have had a chance of survival.”
Full grim story here.