TV It’s About TV!
posted by March 20 at 11:23 AMon
• Woman vows to go on hunger strike until Sunjaya is voted off American Idol! On the other hand, I vow to eat a hamburger for every vote Sunjaya receives.
• In other TV protest news, fans of Paul McCartney have started a campaign to boycott Dancing with the Stars until ex-wife Heather Mills is voted off. Can’t we just vote off her wooden leg?
• Patrick Swayze and Melissa Gilbert are teaming up for a musical version of Little House on the Prairie. It’s official! THERE IS A GOD!!
• Most unsuccessful American Idol ever, Taylor Hicks, loses a pound for every record he’s sold. (That would be 22.)
• Still sad because the British version of The Office ended? Well, cry your eyes out, you big baby, because Ricky Gervais has announced the end of Extras. (Oh, cheer up. You can still watch this funny mock PSA to “Save Africa” that Ricky made for Comic Relief 2007.)