New Voice in the Newsroom
Tom Francis is our newest writer (he joined the news team this week to warm the chair left empty when Amy J moved to the Portland Mercury). Tom, will you entertain us by answering a few getting-to-know-you questions?
1) Where did you come from?
2) What’s your favorite vice?
3) What song(s) will play at your funeral?
4) Please list 10 nouns that interest you.
5) What good book(s) have you read recently?
6) Rubber Soul or Revolver?
7) To form the posessive form of a singular noun ending in s, do you employ a lone apostrophe (Sanders’) or apostrophe plus s (Sanders’s)?
8) Do you mind if we call you T-bone? Do you like T-bomb better? Franny? Or do you have another nickname you’d prefer?